MiniTool Power Data Recovery has a user-friendly main window, which is composed of six parts:
- Recovery Result
- Disk/Partition Map
- Function Buttons
- Recovery Modules
In Menu section, there are some options offered to users.
Bootable Edition of MiniTool Power Data Recovery
This feature is only available in the paid editions and it enables users to create a bootable media, boot the computer using the media and perform data recovery when a computer fails to boot. If needed, click option to go on.
If users have any questions when they are using MiniTool Power Data Recovery, click option to contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
When clicking button, users will enter a page where they can get different editions of MiniTool Power Data Recovery based on actual needs.
- If MiniTool Power Data Recovery is unregistered, click button to register it. For more information, go to How to Register.
- If this data recovery software has been registered but users buy a new license for another edition, they can still click to register the new edition.
Go to Online Help and users will get the document which shows all functional tutorials of this program.
After data recovery, if users want to back up important files to avoid data loss again, just click and choose Data Backup option.
Help Us Translate
If users have got foreign language skills, please help us translate this software to benefit more users. Just click Help Us Translate feature from the drop-down menu and follow the instruction to do this.
Go to About in the drop-down menu, and users will see a pop-out window as follows, which will show them some information about this software such as Building date, Building time, and Copyright.
Load scan result
Once you have performed a scan with This PC, Removable Disk Drive or Hard Disk Drive module, this software will automatically save the scan result. Then users can select it and click Load Result to load the scan result. This design helps save much time.
This option can only load the latest scan result.
Load recovery result
In addition, MiniTool Power Data Recovery also allows users to load recovery result. Just double-click Load Manually section and select a .rss file to open.
Users can get the .rss file by using Export Scan Result option located in the scan interface. Namely, if users want to load recovery result, they should export the scan result firstly and then import it.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery supports four recovery modules:
- This PC: this data recovery module focuses on recovering lost or deleted data from damaged, RAW or formatted partitions.
- Removable Disk Drive: it is designed to recover lost photos, mp3/mp4 files, and videos from flash drives and memory sticks.
- Hard Disk Drive: it can recover files after partition loss or deletion.
- CD/DVD Drive: it helps to recover data from formatted or erased CD/DVD discs.
This option can help users to configure scan settings by appointing file systems and file types, which is a way to save scan time.
This button will let users enter the scan process.