MiniTool ShadowMaker Software Introduction & Specification [MiniTool Wiki]
What Is MiniTool ShadowMaker
MiniTool ShadowMaker is an all-in-one data protection and disaster recovery solution for PCs. It can back up your Windows operating system, important files/folders, selected partitions, and even the whole disk. With a copy of the backup, you can restore data once a disaster occurs, like a system crash, hard drive failure, and more.
MiniTool ShadowMaker also lets you create a bootable media to restore the system to a normal state when a computer fails to boot. With MiniTool Media Builder and MiniTool PXE Boot Tool, a hard drive maintaining is not a difficult issue.
- Back up system, disk, and files.
- Sync files and folders.
- Schedule and Event trigger backup.
- Differential and Incremental backup schemes.
- Restore system to dissimilar hardware.
- WinPE Bootable Media Builder and PXE server included.
- Password Protection and AES Encryption.
Note: Some of the features are not available in MiniTool ShadowMaker Free. View the edition comparison to get details.
- Processor Pentium 1 GHz
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit OS
- 2 GB RAM for 64-bit OS
- 5 GB free disk space
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 (all editions)
- Windows 10 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2
Supported File Systems
- FAT 16
Supported Storage Media
- USB external disks
- Hardware RAID
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Home File Server