You can use Chrome without signing in with a Google account. But if you want to get access to all of your bookmarks, extensions, apps, and themes from any other devices easily, you need to sign in with your account. People reported it keeps signing them out automatically. What should they do when that happens? Please follow the steps mentioned in this MiniTool post.
Google Chrome is used widely by people all over the world; it's an easy to use web browser. Chrome can be used on different devices, including desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, and even game consoles. It provides better services when compared to some other browsers. People like to use it, but problems occur on it now and then.
Issue: Chrome Keeps Signing Me Out
Chrome keeps logging me out of websites is one of the topics talked most; most people are wondering: how do I stop Google Chrome from signing me out. They said Google keeps signing me out and they want to get help from others. Some of them are seeking help on the internet by posting in some forums and communities.
I keep getting signed out of chrome?
Normally when I close chrome on my laptop and reopen it I am still signed into my google account (and all my other accounts). A few days ago I opened chrome to find I had been logged out of everything. No biggie; I just logged back in. However when I reopened chrome again later I had been logged out again. I haven't changed any settings. I don't have the auto-delete cookies settings or anything turned on. I've tried resetting everything to default settings and a complete reinstall and nothing is working.- posted by KeeganPond in the Google Account Help Community
Sign in to Chrome Again
First, please follow the steps below to sign in again:
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Move to the top right corner and click on the user icon.
- Click on the Sign in to Chrome button.
- Type your account and password to sign in.
Why sign in to Chrome briefly.
- If you don’t sign in to Chrome, you can’t get access to all of your bookmarks/Favorites, apps, extensions, and themes from other devices.
- You can’t open the tabs that have been opened on another device.
- By signing into Chrome, you are allowed to personalize your own Chrome experience.
How Do I Stop Google Chrome from Signing Me Out
How do I stop Google from automatically signing me out? You should backup your bookmarks, extensions, apps, and other things you want. Then, try the methods below.
Solution 1: restart your device and open Google Chrome to see what happens.
Solution 2: reset Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome on your device.
- Click on the three vertical dots button at top right.
- Select Settings from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down to the button and click Advanced.
- Go to the Reset and clean up section.
- Select Restore settings to their original defaults.
- Click on the Reset settings button in the pop-up window.
Solution 3: enable cookies.
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the three vertical dots button.
- Choose Settings.
- Go to the Privacy and security section.
- Select Cookies and other site data.
- Check Allow all cookies.
- Make sure the Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome feature is disabled.
- Relaunch your Chrome.
You can also try to clear cache.
Solution 4: enable Allow Chrome sign-in feature.
- Follow the steps above to access Chrome Settings.
- Select Sync and Google services under You and Google.
- Look for Other Google services.
- Toggle the switch of Allow Chrome sign-in to on.
- Restart Chrome.
There are many other methods you could try to solve the problem yourself:
- Switch to another account.
- Set your browser profile completely.
- Reinstall Chrome.