Marionberry is another error code you may encounter when you play Destiny 2. Don’t worry and you can easily fix Destiny 2 error code marionberry if you follow these methods that will be introduced by MiniTool Solution in this post. Let’s go to see them.
Destiny 2 Marionberry
Destiny 2 is a multiplayer action role-playing game that is developed for PlayStation and Xbox. Since its release, Destiny 2 is one of the most commonly played multiplayer games. Players need to connect to the Internet to play it with multiple persons.
However, according to some players, they encounter the error code marionberry when trying to launch and sign in Destiny 2. Some impacted users even cannot get to the character selection screen of this game but get stuck on the screen of error code marionberry.
The detailed error message is “Could not connect to the Destiny servers. Please try again later. For more information, visit help.bungie.net and search for error code: marionberry”.
How can you fix Destiny 2 error code marionberry? The following part is about the solutions to this error and let’s see them.
How to Fix Destiny 2 Marionberry
Power Cycle Your Console and Router or Modem
Power cycling your console and router or modem can help to fix a list of issues caused by bad network configuration. Here, you can also try this way to fix the marionberry error code.
- Power down your console.
- After completely shutting down the console, unplug the power cord from the console and let it idle for 5 minutes.
- Reconnect the power code and restart the console.
Router or Modem
- Close Destiny and shut down your Xbox One or PlayStation.
- Turn off all the network hardware and unplug the power source. After 1 minute, connect the power and turn on all the devices including router and modem.
- Open the console and play the game to see if the error code is removed.
Related article: Modem VS Router: What Is the Difference Between Them?
Check Parental Control on Router
Sometimes the parental control on your router may block access to the game, leading to Destiny 2 error code marionberry.
To check the parental control, follow these steps:
- Run Command Prompt, type ipconfig /all, and press Enter to find the default gateway.
- Copy the default gateway to the address bar in your browser, enter the ID and password.
- On the screen, you can see parental control. Just choose it and disable it to remove marionberry error.
If there is an option called Web Content Blocking, choose none or No Blocking.
Change Console DNS
Internet Service Provider’s DNS can also cause Bungie error code marionberry. To fix this issue, you can change DNS to use the Google public DNS 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- In Xbox One, press the Menu button.
- Go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual.
- Input the Google DNS in the primary and secondary fields.
- Restart the console.
1. Open PlayStation and go to Settings > Network > Set Up Internet Connection.
2. Select Wi-Fi or LAN and then choose Custom.
3. Change the IP address settings to Automatic, the DHCP hostname to Do not specify, DNS settings to manual, and enter the Google DNS address. Also set MTU settings to Automatic and Proxy server to Do not use.
4. Restart PlayStation.
If these methods are not working, the problem simply isn’t on your end. According to users, the error code marionberry appears although the connection and Internet are fine. In this case, you can only wait for Bungie to fix the issue.
Have you got Destiny 2 error code marionberry? Take it easy and you should easily fix the issue after trying these solutions. Just have a try.