If you have a batch of images and want to convert them into a PDF document, or in reverse, you want to convert a PDF file to a JPG or PNG image, this post offers 10 free online file converters. FYI, if you want to convert a video or audio file to a preferred format like MP4, you can use a 100% free and clean video converter – MiniTool Video Converter.
This tutorial teaches you how to convert image to PDF or convert PDF to image online for free.
To convert pictures to a PDF file, you can use one of the 5 online free image to PDF converters below.
5 Free Image to PDF Converters
- Image to PDF
- Drag and drop JPG images and quickly convert them into a PDF document.
- Let you adjust the format of the output file like letter size, margin, orientation, etc.
- Use SSL encryption to protect your file safety.
- You can use this online file converter on all platforms incl. Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- It not only lets you convert JPG to PDF, but also lets you convert PNG to PDF, or convert GIF/BMP/TIFF to PDF format.
How to convert image to PDF online for free:
- Go to the website https://smallpdf.com/jpg-to-pdf of this free online tool.
- Click Choose Files button to upload your JPG or PNG images.
- Click Create PDF Now button to start converting.
- Download the PDF document to your computer after finishing the conversion.
How to convert PDF to Word or convert Word to PDF for free? This post lists 16 free online tools incl. Smallpdf, ilovepdf, pdf2doc, SimplyPDF, PDF2GO, etc.
Image to PDF
- This free online image to PDF converter can convert images to separate PDF files or a single PDF file.
- Convert at a fast speed.
- You can upload up to 20 images at one time for batch conversion.
Easily convert JPG/PNG images to a PDF file:
- Open your browser and go to its website https://imagetopdf.com/.
- Click Upload Files button to select and upload images from your computer. And it will automatically convert them to PDF files.
- After conversion, you can download the converted PDF files one by one or click COMBINED button to merge all the files in a PDF file.
To convert PDF to PPT (PowerPoint) or convert PPT to PDF, you can use one of the 5 free online tools in this post.
- A free online PDF converter allows you to turn JPG/PNG or other images into a PDF file.
- After conversion, you have 3 hours to download and save the converted PDF files. After 3 hours, it will automatically delete your files from its server. Therefore, your privacy is safe.
- Support loading files from computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL.
- Since you can access this online service from the web, you can use it on any operating system.
- It is also a free PDF editor and offers many other free PDF editing tools like PDF merger.
Simple guide to reformat images to PDF online for free:
- Open the website of this online tool in your browser: https://www.freepdfconvert.com/jpg-to-pdf.
- Click Choose Image File button to select the JPGs or PNGs. And this free online image to PDF converter will automatically turn your images into multiple PDFs or a single merged PDF document.
- Download the PDF files to your computer.
This post gives an introduction to Microsoft Photos app. Learn how to access, download and install, uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Photos app on Windows 10.
- Offers fast online conversion from image to PDF.
- Support JPG, PNG, GIF, or TIFF.
- Support uploading files from computer, URL, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Steps for converting image to PDF format:
- Visit https://www.pdf2go.com/jpg-to-pdf, click Choose File button.
- Select and upload the JPG, PNG, or other images you’d like to convert to PDF.
- Optionally you can select Convert with OCR if you want to convert the image to text that can be edited.
- Click the START button.
- Download the file after conversion.
- Convert images to PDF online for free.
- Aside from JPG, this free online tool also supports other image formats like PNG, GIF, TIFF, or BMP.
- Files will be automatically deleted after 2 hours.
How to convert multiple pictures to a PDF document:
- Go to https://www.sejda.com/jpg-to-pdf, and click Upload image files button.
- Select and upload pictures from your local computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Next, choose the page size like A4, A3, A5, or Fit to image.
- Also, choose a page orientation. Auto option can work best.
- Select a margin for the output file like Small margin, Large margin, None.
- If you want to rearrange the pages, you can simply drag the thumbnails to the desired location. You can also add more images to the web page.
- Click Convert to PDF button to convert your images to a PDF file.
- Download the converted PDF file to your computer.
The 5 free online tools below let you easily convert PDF to image format like JPG or PNG.
5 Free Online PDF to Image Converters
- PDF to Image (https://pdftoimage.com/)
- Freepdfconvert (https://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-to-jpg, https://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-to-png)
- Smallpdf (https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg)
- ilovepdf (https://www.ilovepdf.com/pdf_to_jpg)
- PDF to PNG (https://pdf2png.com/)
With one of the free online PDF converters introduced in this post, hope you can easily convert image to PDF or PDF to image now.
To recover any deleted or lost files like PDF files, JPG or PNG pictures from Windows computer, USB flash drive, memory card, etc. you can use the free data recovery software - MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
User Comments :Post Comment