This post provides 10 ways to let you easily open the System Information panel on Windows 10 or Windows 11 to view your computer system info. To look for more computer tips and tricks, you can visit the News library from MiniTool Software.
If you want to find your computer system information on Windows 10 or Windows 11, you can check one of the 10 ways below. They let you easily open and view system information.
Way 1. Open System Information Panel Using Search
- Click Start menu or the search box.
- Type system information or msinfo32.
- Click System Information app to open it. Then you can check your PC full specifications on Windows 10 or 11.
Microsoft Store app is built into Windows 10/11 that lets you browse and download various apps, games. Check how to open Microsoft Store app on Windows 10/11.
Way 2. How to Find System Information from Start Menu
- Click Start menu at the taskbar.
- Scroll down to find Windows Administrative Tools. Click it to expand it. For Windows 11, you can click All apps to check the full list of apps.
- Click System Information to open System Information window on Windows 11/10. Then you can check your computer detailed system information.
Way 3. Access System Information via Windows Run
- Press Windows + R to open Windows Run dialog.
- Type msinfo32 and press Enter to quickly open Windows System Information window.
Way 4. Open System Information Panel with CMD
- Press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Enter to open Command Prompt.
- Type msinfo32 command in Command Prompt window and press Enter to launch System Information app.
Way 5. Find System Information on Windows 11/10 with PowerShell
- Right-click Start and select Windows PowerShell (Admin) to open Windows PowerShell.
- Type msinfo32 and press Enter to run this System Information command to open Windows System Information utility.
Way 6. View Basic System Information on Windows 10/11 in Settings
- If you want to view basic system information, you can press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Click System and click About. Here you can see the basic information about your Windows computer system.
Way 7. Check Your System Information from Control Panel
- Press Windows + R, type control panel, and press Enter to open Control Panel on Windows.
- Click System and Security -> System. In this window, you can see your system's basic information like processor, RAM, system type, computer name, etc.
Way 8. Click Msinfo32 Application File to Open System Information
- Click This PC -> C drive -> Windows -> System32, search msinfo32 in the search box.
- Double-click msinfo32 application file to launch the System Information app.
Way 9. Open System Information on Windows 10 via Cortana
- You can also awake Cortana and ask it to open System Information for you. Alternatively, you can also click Cortana icon at the taskbar and search System Information to open it.
Way 10. Create a Shortcut for Windows System Information App
- You can create a desktop shortcut for System Information app to quick start it when you want. Right-click desktop screen and select New -> Shortcut.
- Type msinfo32 in the Create Shortcut window. Click Next to name the shortcut as System Information.
Here are the 10 ways that let you easily open System Information to view your computer system info on Windows 10 or Windows 11. Hope it helps.