The PC Accelerate Pro, which is claimed to be a system optimizer (help detect issues and solve problems on computer), is actually not needed by people. Most of them want to get rid of this fake anti-virus program immediately. This post will show you how to remove and uninstall PC Accelerate Pro. Please resort to MiniTool software to recover files deleted by virus or other reasons.
Is PC Accelerate Pro a Virus
When first looking at PC Accelerate Pro, people will be confused; they are wondering whether PC Accelerate Pro is a virus or not. Even after using PC Accelerate Pro and experiencing its performance, many users consider it as a malware. Considering this, I’d like to introduce this software to you in brief and tell you how to get rid of PC Accelerate in detail.
What Is PC Accelerate Pro
Though PC Accelerate Pro is described as the PC optimization program to help your computer run better, it’s indeed potentially unwanted by Windows users. Users even consider PC Accelerate Pro as a virus and want to remove or uninstall it. PC Accelerate Pro plays tricks to convince users to purchase the premium version: it searches for invalid items & broken links, but it says the full/premium version is required to fix the issues.
Main functions of PC Accelerate Pro can be described as optimizing PC and fixing errors detected on it. However, it turns out that PC Accelerate Pro, developed by Installer Technology, is a potentially unwanted program; it’s not the system optimizer users want. Some people even doubt is PC Accelerate legit since it may affect your system including Microsoft Windows Vista and beyond.
After installing PC Accelerate Pro, it will claim that there are a lot of security problems on your computer. If you choose to fix the problems, the software will ask you to buy its full version in order to continue. You should be on high alert at this time; it is indeed a big trap!
Microsoft PC Manager will be released as a PC optimizer for Windows 10 and Windows 11. Here is a simple introduce to this tool.
How Do You Get PC Accelerate Pro
According to the feedback, the PC Accelerate Pro is bundled with other free software that you can download off the internet. Since PC Accelerate Pro is a PUP and Rogue software, it can be installed on a computer without user consent. Once people click on the executable file, additional files will also be downloaded.
What can advanced PUP do?
- Record audio via microphone.
- See through the webcam of people.
- Steal sensitive information and personal data from users.
- Delete information, format hard drive, and corrupt system.
- Keep a record of what you’re typing by virtue of the remote keylogger.
- Execute processes, run programs, and do other things without letting users know.
What to do when PC Accelerate Pro has formatted your disk?
The work to recover files from formatted hard drive is not as difficult as you thought; the key factor is whether you have got a helpful tool.
How to Remove/Uninstall PC Accelerate Pro Windows 10
You should follow this PC Accelerate Pro removal guide carefully.
Step 1: Boot into Safe Mode Windows 10
- Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom to select Update & Security.
- Shift to the Recovery option in the left-hand pane.
- Look for the Advanced startup section in the right-hand pane.
- Click on the Restart now button.
- Wait until you see the Choose an option window.
- Choose Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and Startup Settings one by one.
- Press F4 to Enable Safe Mode.
Step 2: Uninstall PC Accelerate Pro from Windows
PC Accelerate Pro removal steps:
- Access Program and Features: press Windows + S, type Apps & features, and press Enter.
- Choose PC Accelerate Pro: browse the list of programs installed on your PC and select PC Accelerate Pro.
- Uninstall PC Accelerate Pro: click on the Uninstall button appeared just now. Then, click Uninstall again to confirm your selection.
You can also remove/uninstall PC Accelerate Pro Windows 10 by following steps:
- Open Windows search bar by pressing Windows + S.
- Type control panel into the textbox.
- Select Control Panel from the search result.
- Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for the PCAcceleratePro & Instant support (from Installer Technology) from the list.
- Select the program and click Uninstall.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
Some people said that the PC Accelerate Pro can re-install onto users’ computers even after they have removed the main file. Therefore, you still need to scan your disk with professional software like Malwarebytes in order to get rid of any access files that would allow the reinstallation of PC Accelerator Pro.