On Windows 10/11, you can use the Shell:AppsFolder command/shortcut to easily open the Applications folder where you can view all apps on your computer. Check the details in this post. For other computer tips and tricks, you can visit MiniTool Software official website.
If you want to check all installed applications on your Windows 10/11 computer, you can use the Shell:AppsFolder command. Check how to use Shell:AppsFolder to view the Applications folder in File Explorer below.
How to Use Shell:AppsFolder to View All Apps on Windows 10/11
You can press Windows + R to open the Windows Run dialog, type shell:appsfolder in Run and press Enter to quickly open the Applications folder on Windows 10/11.
The Applications folder includes all traditional desktop applications and universal Windows apps. If you want, you can right-click on any app in the Applications folder and select Create Shortcut to create a desktop shortcut for the app. If you can’t create a shortcut for an app from the Start menu, you can try this way to easily create a shortcut.
How to Create a Shell:AppsFolder Shortcut on Windows 10/11
You can create a Shell:AppsFolder shortcut to easily open the Applications folder to view all apps on your Windows 10/11 computer.
- You can right-click on the Desktop and select New -> Shortcut.
- In the Create Shortcut window, type Explorer Shell:AppsFolder and click Next.
- Type a name for the shortcut like Apps or Applications and click Finish to create a shortcut for the Windows Applications folder.
- Then you can double-click on the Shell:AppsFolder shortcut to open the Applications folder to view all apps in your system.
Free Way to Recover Deleted/Lost Files from Windows 10/11
Here we also introduce a free way to help you easily recover deleted/lost files from Windows 10/11 computers or other storage devices.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a professional data recovery program for Windows. You can use it to recover any deleted/lost data like files, photos, videos, emails, etc. from a Windows PC or laptop, USB flash drive, SD/memory card, external hard drive, SSD, etc.
This data recovery tool helps you tackle various data loss situations. You can use it to recover permanently deleted files, recover data from a corrupted/formatted hard drive, recover data after a BSOD or system crash, recover data when the PC won’t boot, etc.
It is a free and clean program and features an extremely intuitive interface.
Download and install MiniTool Power Data Recovery on your Windows computer and check how to use it to recover deleted/lost data below.
- Launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery to access its main interface.
- To select which type of file to scan, you can click the Scan Settings button in the left panel. Choose the file types you want to scan and click OK.
- On the main UI, you can select the target drive that you want to scan and click Scan. If you don’t know which drive to scan, you can click the Devices tab and choose the whole disk or device and click Scan.
- Let the software finish the scan process. After that, you can check the scan result to view the files. Find and check wanted files and click the Save button to select a new destination to store the recovered files.