This post teaches you how to download, install, and update Windows 11 Bluetooth driver in 4 ways. If you are finding solutions for other computer problems, you can go to MiniTool Software official website.
By installing the latest drivers, you can get the latest features of the hardware and devices on your PC, and it also improves the efficiency of the hardware.
You can download and install the latest Bluetooth drivers on your PC to get a faster connection to the Bluetooth devices and fix Bluetooth not detected/not working issues on Windows 11. Check how to download, install, and update Windows 11 Bluetooth drivers in several ways below.
Way 1. Windows 11 Bluetooth Driver Download/Update from Device Manager
Windows has a built-in Device Manager tool that lets you manage hardware and devices on your computer including automatically detecting, downloading, and installing the latest drivers for the hardware. Check how to download and update Bluetooth driver on Windows 11 via Device Manager below.
- Right-click Start and select Device Manager to open Device Manager on Windows 11.
- Expand Bluetooth category.
- Find and right-click the target Bluetooth device like Intel Wireless Bluetooth and select Update driver option.
- Choose Search automatically for drivers Windows will search your computer for the best available driver and install it on your device.
- If you’ve downloaded a Bluetooth driver for your Windows 11 computer, you can choose Browse my computer for drivers Then click Browse to select the target location to search for drivers. You can also manually pick a Bluetooth driver package from your local drive.
- Alternatively, you can also choose Uninstall device after you right-click the Bluetooth device to uninstall the Bluetooth driver in Windows 11. Then you can restart your computer to automatically install a new Bluetooth driver.
This post introduces the top 10 free product key finder software. You can choose a preferred key finder to find your Windows 10/11 key or other products’ keys.
Way 2. Download, Install Latest Bluetooth Driver on Windows 11 with Windows Update
Some driver updates, quality updates, and other updates come with Windows Update. You can check for updates in Windows 11 to download the latest Bluetooth driver version on Windows 11.
- Click Start -> Settings -> Windows Update.
- Click the Check for updates button to automatically download and install newer updates on your Windows 11 computer.
Way 3. Download Windows 11 Bluetooth Driver from Laptop/Bluetooth Manufacturer Website
If Windows 11 doesn’t find a driver for the Bluetooth device, you can go to your laptop manufacturer website or the Bluetooth manufacturer website to download the Bluetooth driver for Windows 11 64 bit.
You can go to your laptop manufacturer website and search for your laptop model. Go to the driver section to search and find the Bluetooth driver. Alternatively, you can go to the Bluetooth manufacturer website like Intel, Realtek, etc. to find and download the corresponding Intel/Realtek Bluetooth driver for your Windows 11 computer.
Check the list of 6 best free Android emulators for Windows 10/11 PC. Use a preferred Windows Android emulator to play Android games or run Android apps on PC.
Way 4. Install Bluetooth Driver on Windows 11 with Third-party Driver Updater
There are some professional driver updater tools in the market that can help you manage drivers on your computer. You can use one of them to keep your computer drivers updated. Top free driver updater software includes Driver Easy, Driver Booster, Smart Driver Care, DriverMax, Avast Driver Update, etc.
How to Connect a Bluetooth Device to Windows 11
- Click Start -> Settings -> Bluetooth & devices.
- Click Add device and click Bluetooth. The Windows system will automatically detect all Bluetooth devices in the range.
- Click the target device to pair it with your Windows 11 computer.
This Bluestacks download guide teaches you how to download & install Bluestacks Android emulator to enjoy over 1 million Android games on Windows 10/11 or Mac.