Microsoft released a new Windows 11 build to Insiders in the Dev Channel. Do you want to know the new feature, improvements, and fixes in it? Do you want to run it on your PC? In this post, MiniTool Software will show you the related information you want to know.
Release date: March 9, 2022
Microsoft Rolls out Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22572 to the Dev Channel
A new Windows 11 Insider preview build has been released to Insiders in the Dev Channel. It is Windows 11 build 22572. In this new Windows 11 build, you can find some improvements and new features, as well as many fixes.
For example, both Microsoft Family and Clipchamp are inbox apps in this new build. The Search feature in this build will get a new feature called search highlights that can highlight interesting moments in time from the world around you and in your organization.
Changes and Improvements in Windows 11 Build 22572
- Print Queue has been updated in this new build to align with Windows 11 design principles, allowing you to easily identify your desired print job, see the status, and manage it.
- Quick Assist gets a new icon.
- The icon for Notification Center when selecting do not disturb has been updated.
- You can press Shift and right-click in File Explorer and the Desktop to open the Show more options context menu.
- Windows Terminal is called Terminal under Start.
- Windows Sandbox gets a new icon.
- And more…
Fixes in Windows 11 Build 22572
In this new Windows 11 build, Microsoft fixed some taskbar issues, Start problems, File Explorer issues, Settings issues, Task Manager issues, and more.
You can see the full changelog and fixes from here.
How to Get Windows 11 Preview Build 22572?
Step 1: Check if Windows 11 Can Run on Your PC
Windows 11 has new hardware and system requirements. If you want to run Windows 11 on your PC, you should make sure your device meets the following requirements:
- RAM: 8 GB (minimum) and 16 GB (recommended).
- Storage type: Solid State Drive (SSD).
- Processor: Your PC should meet the basic Windows 11 requirements i.e Core i3 8th Gen, Ryzen 3000, Snapdragon 8c, or above.
- Processor type: x64 or ARM64.
- Virtual Machine Platform: This optional setting is for virtualization and you can enable the setting from Control Panel.
- Account: You need to have an Amazon account because the download services are powered by the Amazon Appstore.
You don’t need to manually check these requirements one by one. You can use PC Health Check to make a confirmation all at once.
This post shows you the basic Windows 11 system requirements you should meet if you want to install Windows 11 on your computer.
Step 2: Join the Dev Channel of the Windows Insider Program
Windows 11 preview build 22572 is only available for Insiders in the Dev Channel of the Windows Insider Program. So if you want to get it, you need to first participate in the Dev Channel.
Step 3: Upgrade to Windows 11 Build 22572
How to back up Windows 11 computer to an external hard drive, USB flash drive, or other devices? See this post that focuses on Windows 11 backup.
When everything is prepared, you can go to Windows Update to check if Windows 11 build 22572 is available.
- Click Start.
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Check if this update is there. Windows 11 build 22572 is titled Windows 11 Insider Preview 22572.1 (ni_release). If it is available, it will be downloaded and installed on your device. After that, you still need to restart your computer to complete the whole installation process.
Your computer will restart several times during the installation process. It is normal. You should wait until the whole process ends.
User Comments :Post Comment