This post mainly introduces Zoho Mail. Learn how to sign up for Zoho Mail and log into your Zoho Mail account to use this email service to view and manage your personal or business emails.
What Is Zoho Mail?
Zoho Mail is a top email service that offers a good email experience for personal and business usage.
You can create business email accounts or personal email accounts on Zoho Mail. Zoho Mail lets you stay professional with [email protected] If you have a domain for your business, you can set up a custom email address with your domain. You can create a unique and professional domain email address with Zoho Mail. You can also sign up for a personal email account with Zoho Mail to send or receive personal emails.
Zoho Mail offers unparalleled security and surveillance for your email accounts.
The free plan of Zoho Mail features 5 GB storage per user, a 25 MB attachment limit, up to 5 users, web access and free mobile apps, and email hosting for a single domain.
Sign Up and Log Into Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail Sign-up:
- To sign up for Zoho Mail, you can visit its home page https://www.zoho.com/mail/.
- On the home page, you can choose Business Email or Personal Email based on your own needs.
- If you choose Business Email, you can enter your name, email or phone number, and password. Your location will be automatically detected based on your IP. If you like, you can click Change Country to change your location. Agree to the Terms of Service and click the Sign Up for Free button to sign up for a business email account.
- If you choose Personal Email, you can set an email address and set a password. Enter your first name and last name and your phone number. Click Sign Up for Free to create a personal email account on Zoho Mail.
Zoho Mail Login:
- After you create an email account on Zoho Mail, you can go to https://www.zoho.com/mail/login.html in your browser.
- Click the Sign In button to access the Zoho Mail sign-in page.
- Enter your email address or mobile number and click Next.
- Enter your password to log into your Zoho Mail account.
Tip: Zoho Mail also lets you sign in using a Google account, Facebook account, LinkedIn account, Twitter account, etc.
Here’s the detailed guide for Mail.com login, sign-up, and app download for Android or iPhone/iPad. Learn how to create a free email account on Mail.com.
Zoho Mail App Download for Android/iOS
You can download the Zoho Mail app for your mobile devices to view and manage your emails wherever you are.
To install the Zoho Mail app for Android phones or tablets, you can open Google Play Store, search for Zoho Mail in the store, and choose Zoho Mail from the search results. On the “Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar” page, you can tap the Install button to download and install Zoho Mail for Android with one click.
To get Zoho Mail for iPhone or iPad, you can open App Store on your iOS devices. Search for Zoho Mail in App Store, and download and install this free email app all at once.
How to Change or Reset Zoho Mail Password
Reset Zoho Mail password:
- If you forgot the password for your Zoho email account, you can go to Zoho Mail sign-in page and click the Forgot Password link.
- Enter the registered email or mobile details. Enter the captcha. Click the Request button.
- Select a password reset mode. You can choose to receive a password reset email or a verification code sent to your phone number.
- Once you enter the verification code or click the reset link in the email, you will be redirected to the password reset page.
- You can enter a new password for your Zoho Mail account and click Change.
- Then you can log into Zoho Mail with the new password.
Change Zoho Mail password:
- If you know your password and want to change it, you can log into Zoho Mail by following the steps above.
- Click your Profile and select My Account.
- Click Security in the left panel and click Password.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your old password and enter the new password twice. Click Change Password to change your Zoho Mail account password.
This post offers an iCloud Mail login and sign-up guide on Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. Also check how to access iCloud Mail on Windows 10/11 PC or Android.
Fix Zoho Mail Sign-up or Login Issues
Tip 1. Make sure you enter the correct email address, mobile phone number, and password.
Tip 2. If you forgot the password, follow the steps above to reset the account password.
Tip 3. Change another login link to log into Zoho Mail.
Tip 4. If you get an invalid email address error, it might be because you haven’t verified your phone number. In this case, you can use your mobile phone number to sign in. It will direct you to the verification page where you can verify your mobile number. This will validate your account and the email address can be used for signing in later.
Tip 5. Contact Zoho’s support team for help.
This post mainly introduces how to sign up for Zoho Mail and log into Zoho Mail to use this email service to manage your emails. It also offers guides on how to change or reset your Zoho Mail password. Hope it helps.
For other computer tips, tricks, and free tools, you may visit MiniTool Software official website.