END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT of MiniTool ShadowMaker [MiniTool Wiki]
Copyright (c) 2016 - 2022 MiniTool Software Limited, All rights reserved.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) later referred to as "LICENSEE" and MiniTool Software Limited later referred to as "MiniTool Software" for the software product MiniTool ShadowMaker later referred to as "SOFTWARE". By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not purchase, install or use the SOFTWARE. Installing and using the SOFTWARE signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
The MiniTool Software may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. The furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
This EULA grants LICENSEE the following rights:
- LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE. "Use" of the SOFTWARE means that LICENSEE has loaded, installed or run the SOFTWARE on to a workstation, server, computer or virtual machine. (latter referred to as "computers" or "computer").
- LICENSEE may use the SOFTWARE on computer owned or leased by the LICENSEE only.
- LICENSEE may not transfer the SOFTWARE from one computer to another if the SOFTWARE is already installed and registered/activated on one computer.
- LICENSEE may use this SOFTWARE in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, use, display or distribution of this SOFTWARE together with material that is pornographic, racist, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, abusive, promoting hatred, discriminating or displaying prejudice based on religion, ethnic heritage, race sexual orientation or age is strictly prohibited.
2. EDITION, LICENSE TYPE AND LIMITATION
- MiniTool ShadowMaker Free is for private, noncommercial, home computer use only. Use of MiniTool ShadowMaker Free within any organization or for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. And LICENSEE can only install/use it on home computers for free without a license key.
- MiniTool ShadowMaker Trial Edition could be used only to review, demonstrate and evaluate the Software for a limited period. And LICENSEE can install/use the Trial Edition on any computer without a license key.
- MiniTool ShadowMaker must be registered with one of the following licenses. And the hardware information of your computer (such as CPU and motherboard) needs to be collected to generate a unique hardware ID that is bundled with the license key.
- Pro (Monthly Subscription License): It includes a 1-Month free upgrading service, and it does not support Windows Server OS. LICENSEE can install/register/activate/use the software on 1 computer.
- Pro (Annual Subscription License): It includes a 1-Year free upgrading service, and it does not support Windows Server OS. LICENSEE can install/register/activate/use the software on a maximum of 2 computers.
- Pro Ultimate (Perpetual License): It includes a Lifetime free upgrading service, and it does not support Windows Server OS. LICENSEE can install/register/activate/use the software on a maximum of 3 computers.
- Business Standard (Perpetual License): It includes a 1-Year free upgrading service, and it supports Workstation and Windows Server OS. LICENSEE can install/register/activate/use the software on 1 computer.
- Business Deluxe (Perpetual License): It includes a 1-Year free upgrading service, and it supports Workstation and Windows Server OS. LICENSEE can install/register/activate/use the software on a maximum of 10 computers.
- Giveaway (Restricted License): LICENSEE can install/register/activate/use the software on limited computers with limited functions of the SOFTWARE.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- LICENSEE may not reverse engineer, recompile, and disassembly, modify, translate the SOFTWARE and make any attempt to discover the source code of the SOFTWARE.
- LICENSEE may not transfer, sell, re-sell, offer for sale or distribute the SOFTWARE.
- The sale of or distribution of copies of this SOFTWARE are strictly forbidden. It is a violation of this EULA to sell, loan, rent, lease, borrow, or transfer the use of copies of this SOFTWARE except if it's permitted by the terms and/or conditions of a separate agreement signed by MiniTool Software.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED AND SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS OWN RISK.
- NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the MiniTool Software or its employees, contractors, agents, distributors or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, loss of business opportunity, loss or damages to property, injuries to any person or any pecuniary loss,) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, even if the MiniTool Software has been advised on the possibility of such damages. In any case, the MiniTool Software entire liability under any provision of this EULA shall be limited EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT.
The MiniTool Software reserves all rights not expressly granted here.