Most MiniTool software offers a free trial version, so customers can 'test-drive' before deciding to purchase.
Money Back Guarantee
It's because of this 'try-before-you-buy' system that MiniTool provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
MiniTool offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1) Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS), Registration Backup Service (RBS) or Download Insurance Service outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed. In this case, we will help you contact payment platform to refund the cost of them.
2) Purchase of a 'wrong product'. In this case, MiniTool will refund the price of the wrong product for you if you have no need for it. We will also assist you in purchasing the correct product from our website.
3) Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, MiniTool will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another MiniTool product.
4) The customer does not receive their registration code within 24 hours of purchase, has failed to retrieve the registration code from the MiniTool Support Center, and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the MiniTool Support Team after making contact. In this case, MiniTool will refund the customer's order if they have no need of the product in future.
5) If following a technical fault the user purchased a different software product from another company to finish their task. Under these circumstances we can arrange to exchange the product or provide a full refund.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, MiniTool will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn't want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please:
Download Version: Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Disc Version: Destroy the disc, then uninstall the software from your computer.
Circumstances of No Refund
With products featuring up to a 30-day Money Back Guarantee, MiniTool generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1) MiniTool does not refund software if products fail to meet customer's needs due to lack of understanding of the products' functions and capabilities on the part of the customer. However, MiniTool can exchange the purchased product for the correct product outright if the price difference between these two products does not exceed USD $20, within the guarantee period. If the purchased product is exchanged for a correct product of lower price, MiniTool will not refund the price difference.
2) A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can't be cancelled. However, MiniTool will exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like.
3) A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, MiniTool's system will automatically send a registration e-mail within 1 hour. However, the registration email may be delayed for internet or system glitches, email spam settings, etc. In this case, customers should visit the MiniTool Support Center to retrieve it, or send email to [email protected] - all queries will be responded to within 24hrs.
4) Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
5) MiniTool Product price differences between different regions or price differences between MiniTool and other companies.
6) A refund request for part of a bundle. MiniTool cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, MiniTool may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle's guarantee period.
7) A customer has a 'change of mind' after purchase.
8) As to the software with single license, such as MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition and Server Edition, MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal License and Commercial License, MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS, and MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android, the license key can only be used on one computer.
However, MiniTool supplies free license key reset service only once, and doesn't accept the refund request for non-product reasons.
1) A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the MiniTool support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the MiniTool support team.
2) A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if the order exceeds 30 days.