What Is Your Refund Policy?
For any order dispute, every customer may request a full refund during the refund period applicable to their product types. If a purchase should exceed the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
- For annual billing products and/or perpetual license products, refund request must be made within thirty (30) days since the purchase date.
- For monthly billing products, refund request must be made within seven (7) days from the purchase date.
- For semi-annual billing products, refund request must be made within thirty (30) days from the purchase date.
- For automatic renewal subscriptions, refund request must be made within seven (7) days after the automatic renewal.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be marked as invalid. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
For any refund request regarding to MiniTool products, please contact [email protected].
For any refund request regarding to Stellar software, please contact [email protected].
Circumstances of No Refund
- A refund request submitted after the thirty (30) days/seven (7) days period from the purchase date.
- A refund request submitted due to the failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus leading to dissatisfaction with the products’ functions and results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the Free/Trial Edition before making the final purchase.
- A refund request submitted after the product has been used and successfully performed its intended tasks.
- A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two (2) hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, MiniTool's system will automatically send the registration email within one (1) hour. However, the registration email may be delayed for internet or system glitches, email spam settings, etc. In this case, customers should send email to [email protected]. All queries will be responded to within twenty-four (24) hours.
- A refund request claiming price differences between different regions or price differences between MiniTool and other companies.
- A refund request for part of a bundle. MiniTool may help refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle's guarantee period.
- A refund request from customers who purchased the incorrect software and refuse to get help from MiniTool support team.
- A refund request from customers who buy MiniTool software from other platforms or resellers.
- A refund request made because the customer has purchased another similar product from the other providers instead of the official MiniTool site.
- A refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can't be cancelled. However, MiniTool will help exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like.
- A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the MiniTool support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the MiniTool support team.
- A customer has a "change of mind" after purchase.
- Any refund request that is not at MiniTool's fault.
MiniTool may modify or update this Refund Policy at its sole discretion from time to time. Changes are effective when they are posted on this page. For any situations not explained here, please feel free to contact [email protected].