If you are looking for the best wireless printer for home or business printing, you can check the top wireless printers from HP, Canon, Epson, etc. in this post. For more computer tips and tools, you can visit MiniTool Software official website.
Wireless printer, also known as WiFi printer, can be connected to your computer via the wireless network. It makes printing easier and faster. Seek the best wireless printer for printing documents, photos, etc. on PC and mobiles? You can check the list below.
Best Wireless Printers (HP, Canon, Epson, etc.)
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e All-in-One Printer w/ bonus 6 months Instant Ink through HP+
- HP Deskjet 2755e All-in-One Printer w/ bonus 6 months Instant Ink through HP+
- HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer w/ 4 months free ink through HP Instant Ink
- HP ENVY 6055e All-in-One Printer w/ bonus 6 months Instant Ink through HP+
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with bonus 6 free months Instant Ink with HP+
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa (T0F29A)
- Canon MAXIFY GX7020, Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Supertank Printer, [Print, Copy, Scan, Fax], White
- HP OfficeJet 200 Portable Printer with Wireless & Mobile Printing (CZ993A)
- Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing, Black
- Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw - Compact, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer up to 26 Pages Per Minute
- Epson Workforce WF-2830 All-in-One Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
- Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scanner and Copier
- KODAK Step Wireless Mobile Photo Mini Printer (White) Compatible w/ iOS & Android, NFC & Bluetooth Devices
- Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, Compact All-In-One Printer, Multifunction Printer, MFCL2710DW, Wireless Networking and Duplex Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
- Pantum P2502W Wireless Laser Printer for Home Office Use, Black and White Printer with Mobile Printing (V8V77B)
How to Connect a Wireless Printer to Windows 11/10 PC
Make sure your printer is turned on and is well connected to the network. Your Windows computer should be able to easily find all the printers including wireless/Bluetooth printers and those are plugged into another computer and shared on the same network. Some printers need permission to install. Check how to add a wireless printer to your Windows 11/10 computer below.
For Windows 10, click Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Printers & Scanners. Click Add a printer or scanner. Wait for your computer to find nearby printers. Select the target printer and click Add device to add the printer to PC.
For Windows 11, click Start -> Settings -> Bluetooth & Devices, click Printers & scanners -> Add a printer or scanner, and click Add device button next to the printer to add it to your PC.
Best Free Data Recovery Software for Windows
If you need to recover deleted or lost files from Windows computers or other storage devices, you can try the free data recovery program – MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a professional data recovery program for Windows. You can use this program to recover any deleted or lost files, photos, videos, etc. from Windows computer, SD/memory card, USB flash drive, external hard drive, SSD, etc. with ease. Its free edition lets you recover up to 1GB of data for free.