This tutorial provides step-by-step guides for how to clear cache for one site in Chrome browser, as well as Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera browser, etc. FYI, as a leading software producer, MiniTool software releases free data recovery software, hard drive partition manager, system backup and restore software, movie maker, video editor, and more for users.
If you want to clear cache and cookies for a specific site in browser, you can check detailed guides in this tutorial for how to clear cache for one site in Chrome, Firebox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera, etc.
How to Clear Cache for One Site Chrome – 2 Steps
Step 1. Access all cookies and site data page in Chrome
Open Chrome browser, copy and paste chrome://settings/siteData in Chrome address bar, and you will see the list of All cookies and site data.
Alternatively, you can also open Chrome, click the three-dot icon at the upper-right, and click Settings, scroll down to find and click Advanced. Click Content settings under Privacy and security section, and click Cookies -> See all cookies and site data. By following this operation, you can also go to the All cookies and site data page.
Step 2. Clear cache for one site Chrome
Next you can find the target site in the list. You can type the domain in the search box to quickly find the target website. Then you can click the trash icon next to the site to clear caches and cookies for this site in Chrome.
Optionally you can click the arrow icon next to the site to check the details of locally stored data of the specific site.
Alternative Way to Clear Cache for Specific Site Chrome
You can open the target website in Chrome browser, and click the padlock icon at the address bar.
Click Cookies, and you will see the Cookies in use window.
Expand one site, choose a cookie, and click Remove button to delete the cookie.
[Solved] How to fix this site can’t be reached in Google Chrome? Here are 8 solutions to help you solve this site can’t be reached Chrome error.
How to Clear Cache for One Site in Firefox
- Open Firefox browser, click the Options icon at the upper-right corner, and choose Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to find Cookies and Site Data section, and click Manage Data button.
- Select the target site, click Remove Selected, and click Save Changes button. Click Yes in the pop-up window to clear cache for this site.
Alternatively, you can also open the target website in Firefox browser, and click the “i” icon at the address bar. Click Clear Cookies and Site Data, and click OK to delete cookies and site data for the target website.
Do you want to know how to clear cache on Windows 10/8/7? Now, you can read this post to learn some solutions based on different situations.
How to Clear Cache for One Site in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser, and open the website in browser.
- Next press F12 button on the keyboard.
- Click the Network option at the top, and press Ctrl + R key at the same time to remove all cookies and caches for this site and refresh this page.
How to Clear Cache for One Site in Safari
- Open Safari, click the gear icon at the upper-right corner, and click Preferences.
- Next click Privacy tab, and choose Details.
- Choose the target website, and click Remove button to clear cache for the site.
How to Clear Cache for One Site in Opera Browser
- Open Opera browser and open the target website in browser, and click the lock or globe icon at the address bar.
- Next click the Cookies. Expand the website and select the cookies. Click Delete button and click Done button to remove cookies of this site.
By browsing these detailed guides, hope you know how to clear cache for one site in Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera browser now.
This post teaches you how to uninstall Firefox on Windows 10/Mac computer if your Firefox browser is not working properly. Also learn how to reinstall Firefox.