How to easily convert PDF to PPT (PowerPoint) or convert PPT to PDF? This post offers 5 free online tools to allow you to do the conversion as a piece of cake. Lost a PDF/PPT document or deleted a document wrongly? Don’t worry, you can use MiniTool Power Data Recovery to recover the file for free.
5 Free Online PDF to PPT Converters
If you need to convert a PDF document to PPT (PowerPoint) format, you can easily do that with one of the 5 free online PDF to PPT converters below.
Don't settle for subpar PDF editing experiences - download MiniTool PDF Editor and unlock a world of convenience and efficiency.
- Convert PDF to editable PPT PowerPoint presentation with original formatting.
- Protect your privacy. All files will be deleted from its server after one hour after the conversion.
- Use this web service on various operating systems incl. Windows, Mac.
- Fast conversion speed. Great quality.
How to convert PDF to PPT slides:
- Go to the website https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-ppt.
- Click Choose Files button to upload your PDF file.
- Download your PPT file after finishing the conversion.
Need to edit a PDF file on Windows? This post introduces 10 best free PDF editors incl. 6 free online PDF editors to let you edit PDF documents with ease.
Simple online free tool to let you convert PDF to PowerPoint.
- Go to its website https://www.ilovepdf.com/pdf_to_powerpoint.
- Click Select PDF File button to upload your PDF document.
- Download the converted PPT presentation to your computer.
- Turn your PDF into PowerPoint online for free.
- Do not need any registration.
- Keep your file safe from malware or virus. Ensure privacy.
- Support Microsoft presentation formats PPT, PPTX.
- This online tool can work on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
How to convert PDF to PPT or PPTX:
- Open its website https://www.pdf2go.com/pdf-to-powerpoint in one of your browsers.
- Click Choose File button to upload your PDF file.
- Choose PowerPoint 2007-2013 (*.pptx) to convert PDF file to under Settings.
- Choose a convert mode.
- Click the START button to begin the PDF to PPT conversion.
How to merge PDF files into a single PDF file? Here are 10 free online PDF mergers to let you combine multiple PDF files or images into one PDF file online.
- Convert your PDF file into PPT in a flash.
- Convert every page and keep all elements.
- The new PPT file is completely editable.
- It also offers a desktop version.
Steps for converting PDF to PPT:
- When you are on this web page https://www.sodapdf.com/pdf-to-ppt/, click Choose File button.
- Select and upload the PDF file you’d like to convert to PowerPoint. You can select the file from computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- After the conversion, view and download the PowerPoint document.
- Online free PDF to PPT converter lets you convert your PDF to editable PPT by retaining the original formatting.
- Works on any operating system.
- Offers a set of free PDF tools.
- Also provides a subscribed version to allow you to convert multiple documents at once.
Easily convert PDF to PPT online for free:
- Type the link https://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-to-ppt in your browser.
- Click Choose PDF File button to select the source PDF file. And this online converter will automatically turn your PDF file into PPT in a few seconds.
- Download the PPT document to your computer.
5 Free Online PPT to PDF Converters
- ilovepdf (https://www.ilovepdf.com/powerpoint_to_pdf)
- Smallpdf (https://smallpdf.com/ppt-to-pdf)
- freepdfconvert (https://www.freepdfconvert.com/ppt-to-pdf)
- SodaPDF (https://www.sodapdf.com/ppt-to-pdf/)
- PDF2GO (https://www.pdf2go.com/powerpoint-to-pdf)
If you want to convert PDF to PPT or convert PPT to PDF, you can easily do this by using one of the 5 free online converters above. To recover any deleted or lost files from Windows computers or other external drives like USB flash drives, MiniTool Power Data Recovery is professional and free.