This post introduces inkjet printer, lists some best inkjet printers for your reference, and explains the differences between laser printer and inkjet printer. If you are looking for solutions for other computer problems, you may find answers from MiniTool Software website.
Check what inkjet printer/printing is as well as the list of best inkjet printers below. The differences between inkjet printer and laser printer are also included.
What Is Inkjet Printer/Inkjet Printing?
Inkjet printing is a type of computer printing that uses droplets of ink to recreate a digital image onto paper. An Inkjet printer is a computer peripheral that prints files or photos onto a hard copy paper by spraying ink. Inkjet printers are one of the most commonly used types of printers. In general, an inkjet printer can produce a printing with a 300 dpi resolution. For some high-end inkjet printers, they may print color hard copies with a 600 dpi or higher resolution. Many inkjet printers also include a scanner, photocopier, and fax machine.
Best Inkjet Printers for Home and Office
- HP DeskJet 4155e Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- HP DeskJet 3755 Wireless All-In-One Instant Ink Ready Inkjet Printer
- HP – DeskJet 2755e Wireless Inkjet Printer
- HP – OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e All-in-One Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer
- HP ENVY Pro 6455 Wireless All-In-One Instant Ink-Ready Inkjet Printer
- HP ENVY 6055e Wireless Inkjet Printer
- HP Envy Pro 6452 All-in-One Printer
- Canon Pixma TR8620 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer with Fax
- Canon – PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- Canon – PIXMA MegaTank G7020 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer with Fax
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5299 Monochrome Printer
- Epson EcoTank ET-2850 All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer
- Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 Printer
- Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 Small-in-One Printer
- Epson SureColor P900 17-Inch Photo Printer
- Brother MFC-J4335DW Printer
Laser Printer vs Inkjet Printer – Differences
The main advantage of the inkjet printer is that it is not expensive. You can even buy a cheap inkjet printer to satisfy the most printing needs. The more high-end inkjet printers can print digital images on special paper.
Another advantage of the inkjet printer is its light weight. Whereas laser printers tend to be large and heavy.
The printed paper from inkjet printers needs little time to dry. Inkjet printers require non-porous paper. If you print copies onto paper that contains cotton or other fibers, the ink may bleed. Paper for inkjet paper is heavier than the paper for the laser printer. Therefore, the inkjet printer paper may be more expensive.
Many inkjet printers are slow and are not suitable for high-volume printing jobs. If you need a printer to print many copies per day, you may choose a laser printer rather than an inkjet printer.
About MiniTool Software
MiniTool Software is a top software developer with more than 10 years of experience. It has developed some popular programs like MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, MiniTool MovieMaker, MiniTool Video Converter, and more.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery helps you easily recover any deleted or lost files from Windows computers, USB flash drives, memory cards, external hard drives, SSDs, etc. It can tackle various data loss situations.