Rockstar Games Launcher offline mode is a common annoying issue when using this launcher to play games. What should you do to get rid of the trouble? Take it easy and you can try multiple ways to easily fix this problem. Now let’s look through this post to find solutions given by MiniTool.
Rockstar Games Launcher in Offline Mode
Rockstar Games Launcher is a dedicated game app that allows you to play many games easily. The operation is very simple due to its friendly user interface. To use it, download and install Rockstar Games Launcher on your PC. Here is a related post for you - Rockstar Games Launcher Download & Install for Windows 10.
However, when using this launcher, some errors and issues are triggered, for example, Rockstar Games Launcher not working and Rockstar Games Launcher stuck on loading. Besides, you can run into another situation – Rockstar Games Launcher stuck in offline mode. The launcher cannot connect to the internet.
The common reasons for this could be antivirus, firewall, minor bugs, and more. How to fix Rockstar Games Launcher offline mode? Don’t worry and this issue can be easily fixed after trying some solutions. Let’s look through them.
Rockstar Games Launcher Offline Mode Fixes
Restart Rockstar Games Launcher
Sometimes a simple restart can fix the issue if it is caused by minor bugs. Remember to run it in compatibility mode. Have a shot now:
- Just close this launcher, right-click it, and choose Properties.
- Under the Compatibility tab, tick the box of Run this program in compatibility mode for and choose a system.
- Also, tick the box of Run this program as an administrator.
- Click Apply > OK.
Delete Social Club
Files in Social Club could get corrupt and lead to multiple issues including Rockstar Games Launch offline mode. Try to delete this folder to fix this annoying issue.
- Go to Windows Explorer and click Documents in the left pane.
- Open the Rockstar Games folder, right-click on the Social Club folder and choose Delete.
After the deletion, restart Rockstar Games Launcher and see if the offline mode error persists. If not, continue the fix.
Disable Antivirus Program
The antivirus program sometimes can stop the running app and cause some issues. If you run into the issue of Rockstar Games Launcher offline mode, try to disable this program and restart the launcher.
If you are using Windows Defender, follow the way to disable it - [Solution] How to Disable Windows Defender Antivirus on Win 10.
Besides, you can allow Rockstar Games Launcher through the firewall.
- In Windows 10, type firewall and click Firewall & network protection.
- Click the Allow an App through firewall
- Click Change settings > Allow another app.
- Click Browser to find the installation file. Usually, the path is C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe. Then, click Add.
- Check the boxes for Private and Public.
- Click OK to save the change.
Use a VPN
According to users, it is a good choice to use a VPN to access the Rockstar account from a different location. So, have a shot. You can refer to this post - 2022 11 Best Free VPN Service for Windows 10/11 PC and Laptop to find some VPNs. Just download one and use it to get rid of the issue of Rockstar Games Launcher offline mode.
These are the common ways to fix Rockstar Games Launcher stuck in offline mode. Try them to get rid of the trouble. If you have other ways to help you out, you can leave a comment below to tell us. Thanks in advance.
User Comments :Post Comment