What version of Outlook do I have? How do I know what version of Outlook I have? How to check what version of Outlook I have? This post from MiniTool will show you how to check Outlook version on PC, Mac and tablet.
Outlook has been one of the most popular emails. It is part of Microsoft’s productivity suite since 1997. It was appeared in Office 97 and has been updated regularly.
However, with so many versions of Outlook in use, do you know what version of Outlook you are using? If not, keep on your reading and this post will elaborate on what version of Outlook you have.
What Version of Outlook Do I have | How to Check
As for how do I know what version of Outlook I have, this post will show you three different situations. We will show you how to check Outlook version on Windows, Mac, PC and Tablet.
What Version of Outlook Do I Have on Windows?
First of all, we will show you how to check what version of Outlook you have on Windows.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Open Outlook and then click File.
- In the pop-up window, navigate to the Office Account tab and click it. If you don’t see it, you may have an older version of Outlook. In this situation, click Help to continue.
- Then under Product Information section, you are able to find your version number. If you have subscribed to the annual Microsoft 365 program, the Outlook version will simply be Microsoft 365. If not, you will see a version number.
- If you want to know more detailed information, you can find the build number next to About Outlook.
- If you are running an older Outlook, you can find the Outlook version by clicking the Help and About to continue.
What version of Outlook do I have? After reading the above part, you may have the solutions.
You may encounter the Windows Outlook error 0x800ccc0e, and this post shows how to fix the error code 0x800ccc0e.
What Version of Outlook Do I Have on Mac?
After learning how to check what version of Outlook I have on Windows, if you are using Outlook on Mac, do you know how to check its version on Mac?
So, in this part, we will show you how to check Outlook version on Mac.
- Open Outlook on Mac.
- In the Tools bar, click Outlook.
- Then click About Outlook.
- In the pop-up window, you will see the version number and the build number.
After all steps are finished, you have already known what the version of Outlook is.
What Version of Outlook Do I Have on a Phone
After learning how to check Outlook versions on Windows and Mac, if you are using Outlook on a Phone or a tablet, do you know how to check the Outlook version?
So, in the following part, we will show you how to find out what version of Outlook you are using.
- Open Outlook.
- On the left panel, click Settings.
- Then choose Help & Feedback.
- You will find the Outlook version at the bottom of this screen.
After that, you have successfully known the Outlook version on a phone or a tablet.
When managing data in Outlook, you may receive the error 0x80070021. This post shows how to solve the outlook error 0x80070021.
To sum up, as for what version of Outlook do I have and how do I find out what version of Outlook I have, this post has shown different situations. If you have any different ideas of Outlook version, you can share it in the comment zone.