Zoom is a top communication app that offers online video and audio conferencing, chat, online events, and webinars. This post teaches you how to download and install Zoom on Windows, Mac, iPhone, or Android. If you need a free screen recorder to record Zoom online meetings for later reference, you can try MiniTool Video Converter that comes with a built-in Screen Recorder.
You can easily download the popular free online meeting app Zoom on your computer or mobile and then use it to hold online conferencing, chatting, video calls, audio calls, webinars, etc.
Zoom Download for Windows 10/11 PC
Check how to download Zoom desktop client for Windows 10/11 computer by following the instructions below.
- Go to Zoom download center in your browser.
- Click the Download button under Zoom Client for Meetings to manually download Zoom for Windows 10/11 computer. After downloading, you can click the installation .exe file to install it.
- After you installed Zoom on your computer, you can go to the Zoom website to sign up for a free account for Zoom. Then you can use Zoom for online meetings, calls, etc. immediately.
Here’s a guide for WinRAR free download 64-bit or 32-bit full version for Windows 11/10/8/7 PC. Download and use WinRAR to zip and unzip files on your computer.
How to Download Zoom App for iPhone/iPad or Android
- You can open Google Play Store. Tap Apps.
- Enter zoom cloud meetings in the search box and tap the Search Choose Zoom Cloud Meetings to open its download page.
- Click the Install button and click Accept button on the next screen to download and install Zoom for Android immediately.
- After installation, you can click Open button to open Zoom app.
- Type Sign in and follow the instructions to sign in for a free Zoom account.
- Open App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Search Zoom app in the search box.
- Select Zoom Cloud Meetings. Tap Get button to download and install Zoom app on your iPhone/iPad.
- After installing, you can tap Open to open Zoom and use it to start online meetings.
How to Download Zoom for Mac
- Go to Zoom download center.
- Click Download under Zoom Client for Meetings.
- Double-click the downloaded file in the Downloads folder, and follow the instructions to install Zoom application on Mac.
Get Zoom Extension for Chrome/Firefox Brower
Zoom also offers a browser extension for Chrome and Firefox. Zoom extension for browsers lets you start or schedule a Zoom meeting with a single click directly from your browser or in Google Calendar.
For Google Chrome, you can install the Zoom extension from Chrome Web Store. For Firefox browser, you can add Zoom extension from Firefox Add-ons center.
You might want to download YouTube app on your Windows 11/10 PC, Mac, Android, or iPhone. Check how to get YouTube app for free in this post.
Install Zoom Plugin for Outlook, Skype, IBM Notes
You can also add Zoom as a plugin for Outlook on the web, Skype for Business, and IBM Notes. You will see a Zoom plugin button on the Microsoft Outlook toolbar and you can click it to start or schedule a meeting with one click. Still, you can also start Zoom meetings directly from Skype.
How to Record Zoom Meetings for Free
If you want to record Zoom meetings, you can use our free video converter & screen recorder program – MiniTool Video Converter.
MiniTool Video Converter not only lets you convert video/audio format but also allows you to record computer screen on Windows. It supports 1000+ formats and lets you convert any video/audio file to your preferred format. You can choose any area on your computer screen to record and you can choose to record screen with audio or not.
What Can Zoom Cloud Meetings App Do?
- Let you hold or join online video conferencing, make video or audio calls, send others messages, files, images, etc.
- Let you invite up to 100 people to join you on video.
- Connect with anyone on iPhone, iPad, Android mobile, Windows, Mac, etc.
- Provide best video meeting quality.
- And more.