Check the list of popular Brother printers, how to download and update Brother printer drivers, and how to connect Brother printer to WiFi. For more useful computer solutions and tools, you can visit MiniTool Software official website.
If you want to buy a Brother printer, you may check the list of popular Brother printers below. This post also teaches you how to download or update Brother printer drivers and how to connect a Brother printer to WiFi. Check the details below.
Popular Brother Printers
- BROTHER DCPJ1140DW 3 in 1 Color Inkjet Printer
- BROTHER DCPJ1050DW 3 in 1 Color Inkjet Printer
- BROTHER LC451XLCL 3PK Colour Ink Package
- BROTHER MFCJ1010DW 4 in 1 Color Inkjet Printer
- BROTHER PTP710BT Bluetooth Label Printer
- BROTHER PTP300BT Mobile Label Printer
- BROTHER DCPT420W All in one Color Inkjet Printer
- BROTHER MFCT920DW Multi-Function Color Ink Tank Printer
- BROTHER MFCJ2730DW A3 Printer
- Brother MFC-L2710DW Monochrome All-In-One Laser Printer
- Brother HL-L6200DW USB, Wireless, Network Ready Black & White Laser Printer
- Brother INKvestment Tank MFC-J1205W Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Brother MFC-L5850DW Monochrome Laser Printer All-In-One with Wireless, Network Ready and USB
- Brother MFC-L8900CDW USB, Wireless, Network Ready Color Laser All-In-One Printer
- Brother MFC-L3770CDW Color Laser Printer All-in-One with Wireless, Duplex and Scanning
- Brother MFC-L2750DW Monochrome Laser Printer All-In-One with Wireless, Network Ready and USB
- Brother USB Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing, Black (HLL2320D)
- Brother HL-L2395DW Monochrome Laser Printer with Print-Scan-Copy, Wireless, Network Ready and USB
- Brother HL-L2390DW Monochrome Laser Printer All-In-One with Print-Scan-Copy, Wireless, and USB
How to Download and Update Brother Printer Drivers
To download Brother printer drivers, you can go to https://support.brother.com/ and click Downloads. Next, enter your Brother printer model name and click the Search button, or you can click the target printer type and search your Brother printer by product category. Then select the target printer driver file you’d like to download and download it to your computer. After downloading, you can click the driver installation file and follow the instructions to install the Brother printer driver software on your computer.
At other times when you want to update the Brother printer driver, you can run a Windows update or update the printer driver through Device Manager.
To update Windows 10 OS, you can click Start -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update -> Check for updates. To update Windows 11 OS, you can click Start -> Settings -> Windows Update -> Check for updates. Some driver updates are also rolled out with Windows Update.
To update the Brother printer driver from Device Manager, you can press Windows + X and select Device Manager to open Device Manager on Windows. Expand print queues, right-click your Brother printer, and select Update driver.
How to Connect Brother Printer to Windows Computer
- Turn on your Brother printer and connect it to your WiFi network.
- Follow the operation above to download and install the Brother printer driver for your Windows computer.
- Next, press Windows + R, type control panel, and press Enter to open Control Panel. Type devices in the search box of Control Panel, and click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer and choose your Brother printer from the list to add the printer to your PC.
This post lists some popular Brother printers for your reference and gives a guide for how to download and update the Brother printer driver and how to connect the Brother printer to your Windows computer, hope it helps.