Check the simple review of Hotspot Shield VPN and download Hotspot Shield VPN for PC, Chrome, Mac, Android, iOS, etc. to use this VPN service to browse worldwide content.
Hotspot Shield VPN
Hotspot Shield VPN is a popular public VPN service that is developed by AnchorFree Company. You can use this VPN to access websites and stream content around the world. It provides 800+ VPN servers in 80+ countries including 35+ cities. It also protects your privacy with good encryption. Fast connection and easy to connect.
- Supported OSs and platforms: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, Windows Phone, Smart TV, router, and Chrome.
- Supported Languages: English, German, French, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish
- Price: Free and Premium.
- Official website: https://www.hotspotshield.com/.
Download Hotspot Shield VPN for Windows 11/10/8/7
To install Hotspot Shield VPN on a PC, you can do it via its official website or Microsoft Store. Check the detailed guides below.
From the Official Website:
- Go to Hotspot Shield VPN’s official website (https://www.hotspotshield.com/) in your browser. You can also go to https://www.hotspotshield.com/vpn/vpn-for-windows/ or https://www.hotspotshield.com/free-vpn/.
- Click the Get Hotspot Shield button or the corresponding download button to download Hotspot Shield VPN to your PC.
- After downloading, you can click the installation file to follow the instructions to install the VPN application.
- Open the Hotspot Shield app and click Connect.
- Select a preferred VPN server location to connect to it. Then you can start using this VPN to browse your favorite content online on your Windows computer.
Via Microsoft Store:
- Hotspot Shield VPN is also available in Microsoft Store. You can access Microsoft Store's official website or open the Microsoft Store app on your PC.
- Search for Hotspot Shield VPN in the app store.
- Click the Get button to download Hotspot Shield Free VPN for Windows 11/10/8/7 PC.
Related: Download Free Turbo VPN for Windows 10/11 PC, Mac, Android, iOS
Add Hotspot Shield VPN Extension to Chrome
If you want to use a VPN extension in your Chrome browser, you can try the Hotspot Shield Chrome extension.
- Open Chrome Web Store in Google Chrome.
- Search for Hotspot Shield VPN in Chrome Web Store.
- Click Add to Chrome and click Add Extension to add Hotspot Shield VPN to your Chrome browser.
- Click the Hotspot Shield VPN icon in Chrome to open this extension. Sign in to your account. Select a preferred VPN server and click Connect.
Download Hotspot Shield VPN for Other Platforms
To get Hotspot Shield VPN on Mac, you can go to https://www.hotspotshield.com/vpn/vpn-for-mac/ and click Get Hotspot Shield to download it.
To install Hotspot Shield VPN on Android, you can open Google Play Store to search for this VPN. Just tap Install to immediately download and install this VPN.
To download Hotspot Shield VPN app for iPhone and iPad, you can open App Store to search for this VPN and install it with one click. After installing, you can open this VPN app and select a virtual location to connect to start using it.
Is Hotspot Shield VPN Free?
Hotspot Shield VPN offers a free version that comes with limitations. Its free version only lets you use the US VPN servers, connect on one device at a time, and limit to 500MB of bandwidth per day.
If you think Hotspot Shield VPN free version is enough, you can stay with it. If you want to break the limitations and get unlimited data and more servers, you can choose a plan for this VPN. Hotspot Shield Premium offers a free 7-day trial. You can use it to connect to 125 locations and use it on up to 5 devices simultaneously.
This post offers an Avast SecureLine VPN review and teaches you how to download Avast VPN for PC/Mac/Android/iOS.
This post introduces Hotspot Shield VPN and offers simple guides on how to download Hotspot Shield VPN for PC, Mac, Android, iOS, Chrome, etc.
For other computer tips and tricks, you may visit MiniTool News Center.
If you are interested in MiniTool Software, you can visit its official website where you can find and download free tools like MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, MiniTool MovieMaker, MiniTool Video Converter, MiniTool Video Repair, and more.
User Comments :Post Comment