This post lists some top Epson printers for your reference. Also learn how to connect Epson printer to WiFi and how to download and update Epson printer driver for your computer, etc. For more computer tips and tricks, you can visit MiniTool Software website.
Epson Company is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of computer printers. Epson provides the best printers for your home from wireless to portable, label, and all-in-one printers. Epson EcoTank printer features revolutionary ink replacement technology while Epson Inkjet printer is designed for simplicity and provides high-quality printing. If you are looking for a good Epson printer, you can check the list below.
Best Epson Printers
- WorkForce WF-2860 All-in-One Printer
- WorkForce WF-2850 Printer
- WorkForce WF-2830
- WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Printer
- WorkForce Pro WF-C5210 with Replaceable Ink Pack System
- EPSON WorkForce Pro WF-M5299 Printer
- EPSON EcoTank L5290 Wi-Fi Multifunction InkTank Printer
- EPSON EcoTank L4260 Wi-Fi Duplex Multifunction InkTank
- EPSON EcoTank L6290 Wi-Fi Multifunction InkTank Printer
- EPSON Ecotank L14150 All in one printer
- EPSON SureColor SC-P708 A3+ Professional Photo Printer
- EPSON LabelWorks LW-600P Portable Bluetooth Label Printer
- EPSON LabelWorks LW-C410 Portable Bluetooth Label Printer
- Epson SureColor F170 Dye-Sublimation Printer
- Epson Expression Premium XP-6001
- Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15010
How to Connect Epson Printer to WiFi
- Turn on the Epson printer.
- Press the Home button on the control panel and use the arrow icon to select Wi-Fi Setup. Press OK.
- Next, choose the network name on the screen and enter your network password. Press OK to connect your Epson printer to WiFi.
How to Download/Update Epson Printer Driver
Download Epson printer driver:
- Go to the Epson printer support page in your browser.
- Enter your Epson printer name and click the Search Alternatively, you can choose the printer type and choose your printer model. You should get a list of drivers for your printer.
- Click the Download button next to the target printer driver you want to download to download the Epson printer driver to your computer. When the download process completes, you can click the installation file to install the printer driver on your computer.
Update Epson printer driver from Device Manager:
Keeping the printer driver up-to-date can make the printer work efficiently. You can follow the steps below to update the Epson printer driver.
- Press Windows + S, type device manager, and click Device Manager app to open it.
- Expand Print queues category, right-click your Epson printer and click Update driver.
- Then you can choose Search automatically for updated driver software (on Windows 10) or Search automatically for drivers (on Windows 11) option. Your system will search and install the latest Epson printer driver for your computer.
Best Free Data Recovery Software for Windows
Here we also introduce a professional data recovery program to help you recover deleted/lost files from storage devices.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a top free data recovery program for Windows 11/10/8/7. You can use this program to easily recover any deleted or lost files, photos, videos, etc. from Windows PC or laptop, USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, SSD, etc.
This program can help you tackle various data loss situations including system crashes. You can use it to recover data even when PC won’t boot.
It features an extremely intuitive interface and simple operation. You can run the data recovery process in a few clicks.
- Download, install and launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery on your Windows computer.
- On the main UI, you can choose the target drive under Logical Drives and choose the entire device under Devices. Click Scan after choosing the drive/device.
- When it finishes the scan process, you can check the scan result to find the target files, check them and click the Save button to choose a new destination to store the recovered files.
User Comments :Post Comment