If you want to block or unblock someone on Facebook, you can check the step-by-step guide in this tutorial. To find more computer tips and tricks, you can visit MiniTool Software official website.
How to Block Someone on Facebook
Way 1. From Facebook Settings
2. Click the down-arrow icon at the top-right corner. Click Settings & Privacy and click Settings.
3. Click Blocking in the left panel.
4. In the right window, find Block users section, enter the name of the friend you want to block.
5. Select that person and click Block button.
Way 2. From Facebook Messenger
- Go to Facebook official website. Log into your account.
- Click the target person you want to block in your Facebook Contacts list to open the Facebook Messenger window.
- In the Messenger window, click the down-arrow icon next to the person’s profile. Select Block to block this person on Facebook.
- The person you block won’t receive any notifications.
- If you block someone on Facebook, the blocked person won’t see your posts, start a conversation with you, or add you as a friend. Still, you also can’t start a conversation with that person or add him/her as friend.
- If you want to unblock someone on Facebook, you need to send a new friend request.
How to Unfriend Someone on Facebook
Alternatively, if you don’t want to block them, you can also unfriend them on Facebook. Check how to unfriend someone on Facebook.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click your profile icon at the top-right corner.
- In your home page, click Friends tab.
- Under All Friends, click the three-dot icon next to the target person you want to unfriend and click Unfriend.
If you unfriend someone on Facebook, you will be also removed from that person’s friends list. You need to send a friend request if you want to be friends with that person. If you don’t want to recevice any messages from that person, you can check how to block someone on Facebook above.
This YouTube/youtube.com login guide helps you easily create a YouTube account and log in to YouTube to enjoy various YouTube features.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account on Facebook.
- Click the down-arrow menu icon at the upper-right corner. Click Settings & Privacy and click Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left panel.
- In the Block users section, click Unblock next to the name of the blocked person to unblock this person on Facebook. The person will be in your friends list again.
How to Block or Unblock Someone on Facebook App on Android
How to block someone on Facebook app
- Open Facebook app on your phone and log into your account.
- Tap the person you want to block to open the profile page of that person.
- Tap the three-dot icon under the person’s name and tap Block.
- Tap Block again to confirm the action.
How to unblock someone on Facebook app
- Tap the three-line menu icon in Facebook app.
- Scroll down to tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Blocking option.
- Find the person you’ve blocked. Tap Unblock next to the person’s name.
- Tap Unblock again to confirm the action.