Windows 11, a new Windows version, has a new design of the taskbar. After upgrading to Windows 11, you may find that the taskbar colour is not the one you want to see. Do you know how to change the taskbar colour in Windows 11? In this post, MiniTool Software will show you a full guide.
Microsoft has announced Windows 11 on 24, June 2021. And later it released the preview build for the Windows insiders in the Windows Preview Program Dev Channel. We believe that many of you have upgraded the system to Windows 11.
The first Windows 11 Insider preview build was released. In this post, we show you how to download and install Windows 11 Insider preview build.
After upgrading, you may be not satisfied with the colour of the taskbar and want to change the colour as per your aesthetic. In this post, we will show you a complete guide on how to change the taskbar colour of Windows 11.
How to Change the Taskbar Colour in Windows 11?
Step 1: Check whether Your Windows 11 Is Activated
If you want to change the colour of the taskbar in Windows 11, you need to make sure that the system is activated. An activated Windows 11 is also the precondition for personalizing other Windows 11 settings.
Here, we show you how to check whether your Windows 11 is activated:
1. Click the search icon in the taskbar.
2. Type activation settings in the search box and select the first search result to continue.
3. The System interface pops up, on which you can see the activation state. If it is shown as Active, you can change the taskbar colour. Don’t close this System interface. You will use it in the next step.
Step 2: Change the Taskbar Colour in Windows 11
When you are sure your Windows 11 is activated, you can follow this guide to change the taskbar colour:
1. Select Personalisation from the left menu.
2. Click Colour to continue.
3. Under the Accent colour section, select the colour you want to use.
4. Turn on the button next to Show accent color on Start and taskbar.
After these steps, you will discover that the colour of your taskbar is changed to your selected one.
How to Customize the Taskbar Colour in Windows 11?
The system only displays a few colour selections for you. If you can’t find your needed colour, you can choose to customize the taskbar colour in Windows 11.
1. Find Custom color under Accent colour and click the View colours button next to it.
2. There will be a pop-up interface, on which you can move to select the colour you want to use. On the left side, you can see the comparison between your selected colour and the current one.
You can also click More to select your needed colour using RGB or HSV.
3. Click Done to save the change and you can see the taskbar colour is changed.
Want to change the colour of the taskbar on your Windows 11? After reading this post, you can know what you should do. If you have other Windows 11 issues, you can let us know in the comments.
User Comments :Post Comment