Windows 11 Insider preview build has been released for a while. MiniTool Software believes that many of you want to safely install or upgrade to Windows 11 Insider preview build. To protect your computer, you should use Microsoft's official method to install it. We will show you how to do this in this post.
Timeline of Windows 11
- On June 15, 2021, someone leaked the screenshots of Windows 11 on the internet. Then, the discussions about Windows 11 became more and more intense.
- On June 24, 2021, Microsoft announced Windows 11, introducing the new features and improvements in it. You can click here to know what’s new in Windows 11.
- On June 28, 2021, Microsoft released the first Windows 11 Insider preview build 22000 for Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel.
To safely download and install Windows 11 on your computer, you should not download and install the cracked Windows installtion files. You should use the official-recommended method to install Windows 11 Insider preview build on your computer without worrying about destroying your computer by virus attack & malware.
In this post, we will show you a detailed guide on how to install Windows 11 on a ReFS partition.
If you have joined the Windows Insider Program and in the Dev channel (now Microsoft has released the build 22000.100 to Windows Insider in the Beta Channel), and your computer meet the Windows 11 minimum system requirememts, and you are running the latest Windows 10 version, you can upgrade to Windows 11 Insider preview build using the safest way. You should know that not all versions of Windows 10 allows you to install Windows 11 insider preview builds through Windows Insider Program. If your Windows 10 version is old, you need to upgrade to a newer version of Windows in advance. Well then, how to get the first preview of Windows 11? We will show you a guide here.
This post will tell you how to download and install Windows 11 on Arm with ISO, as well as some related information about Windows Arm-based PCs.
How to Download and Install Windows 11 Insider Preview Build?
Preparation: Back up Your Computer
Windows 11 update may go wrong due to some reason, causing system issues or data loss problems. To protect your computer, you’d better back up your computer in advance.
- You can create a system restore point in case that you want to roll back to Windows 10.
- You can also use MiniTool ShadowMaker to back up both Windows and files. Of course, a full backup of your computer is recommended.
Step 1: Join the Windows Insider Program
First, you need to make sure that you have joined the Windows Insider Program. If not, you can follow the guide mentioned in this post to become a Windows Insider: How to Join the Windows Insider Program to Be a Windows Insider?
If your files are not showing in the folder on your Windows 11/10/8.1/7 computer, you can use the methods in this article to recover data and fix the issue.
Step 2: Download and Install Windows 11 Preview Build 22000
1. Go to Start > Setting > Update & Security > Windows Update.
2. Since there are available updates, the updating process can automatically start.
If it is the first time for you to do this, you may discover that there is also an Advanced Micro Device, Inc. – Display update. It is normal. You should not worry about it. And this update will be completed before the Windows update. When this update ends, you will see a restart request. You can restart your computer right now. Of course, you can also schedule a time to perform a restart or restart your computer after upgrading to Windows 11.
3. When the Windows 11 downloading process ends, the installing process will automatically start. This process will last for a while. You should wait patiently until the whole process ends.
4. The installation process may require you to restart your computer a few times. Just do it.
Now, this is the only available method to safely install or upgrade Windows 11 Insider preview build on your computer. If you are interested in Windows 11, you can just try this method.
When the upgrading process ends, you can enjoy this new Windows OS. As a new version of Windows, there should be some bugs and issues. If you encounter them, you can contact Microsoft support or post your issue on some related and professional forums like Reddit, Windows Forum, Microsoft Community, and more to ask for help. You can also let us know in the comments.