This tutorial offers instructions for how to print from Google Chrome browser. If you are looking for solutions for other Chrome issues or computer problems, you may find answers from MiniTool Software website.
Sometimes you may need to print web pages or documents from Google Chrome browser. Below is a simple guide for how to print from Google Chrome.
Make sure your printer is well set up and connected to your computer, Android phone, or iPhone.
How to Print from Google Chrome on Desktop
- Open Google Chrome browser on your computer. Open the web page or document that you want to print from Chrome.
- Click the three-dot icon at the top-right corner and select Print. Alternatively, you can also press Ctrl + P to open the print screen or Ctrl + Shift + P keyboard shortcut to open the print window. On Mac, you can press Command + P.
- In the pop-up printing window, you can select the target printer, print pages, print copies, layout, color, print paper size, headers and footers, background graphics, etc.
- When everything is settled, you can click Print button to instantly print the web page or document from Google Chrome browser.
This Gmail download guide teaches you how to download the Gmail app on Android, iOS, Windows 10/11 PC, or Mac.
How to Print from Google Chrome on Phone
- Open Chrome browser on your mobile device. Then open the web page, image, or file that you want to print in Chrome.
- Next, tap the three-dot icon at the top-right corner and select Share -> Print.
- Then select the target printer and tap the down-arrow icon to change the Chrome print settings.
- Tap Print after you choose the print settings to print on Chrome.
This post introduces the 10 best free email services/providers to let you securely send, receive, and manage your emails in business or personal life.
About MiniTool Software
MiniTool Software is a leading software computer that mainly helps users with data recovery, disk management, etc.
MiniTool has released several popular software programs. Below we’ll introduce some of the popular software from MiniTool, and you can download and try them from MiniTool Software official website.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a professional data recovery program for Windows. This tool lets you recover any deleted or lost data from Windows PC or laptop, USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, SSD, etc. It helps you recover data under various data loss situations including system crashes.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a free disk partition manager for Windows. This program lets you create, delete, extend, resize, format, wipe partition, etc. in a few clicks. It also lets you convert disk/partition format, migrate OS, clone disk, test hard drive speed, analyze hard drive space, check and fix disk errors, and more.
MiniTool ShadowMaker is a free PC backup tool. This application allows you to easily back up your PC system and data. It lets you select files, folders, partitions, or the whole disk content to easily back up to an external hard drive, USB flash drive, or network drive. You can also use this software to easily create a system backup image for your computer and restore the OS from the system image backup.
MiniTool Video Repair is a clean and free video repair tool for PC. You can use it to easily repair corrupted MP4, MOV, M4V, F4V video files for free. Advanced Repair feature is supported to help repair severely damaged videos.
MiniTool Video Converter is a 100% clean and free video converter, video download & screen recorder for PC. You can use this program to convert any video or audio format, download YouTube videos, and record computer screen and audio.