If you can’t send a message to your contact because you receive an error message saying Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active, do you know how to fix it? In this post, MiniTool Software will show you the things you can try to get rid of this message.
When you use your phone to send a message to your friend, colleague, or other people, you may receive an error message saying Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active.
The following message is an example. This issue can happen on both Android phones and iPhones. If you are a T-Mobile user, you may also see it after you send a message.
What does Message Blocking Is Active Mean?
When you receive Free Msg: Unable to send message - Message Blocking is active after you send a message (using your Android phone, iPhone, or , T-Mobile), it always means that you have added that phone number to block or blacklist to block your phone from sending message to that contact. If the receiver unable to receive message, you also need to make sure that the contact number or email address is right.
In this post, we will show you what Realtek Audio Console is and how to download Realtek Audio Console on Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Reasons for Message Blocking Is Active on Android/iPhone
Why do you receive Message Blocking is active? Here are some main causes:
- The service is down: If the provider’s service is down due to some reason, you will be unable to send a message to other. You may receive the error of Message Blocking is active. Usually, iy is just a temporary issue and the provider will fix the issue as soon as possible.
- The contact number is in the black list: Perhaps, you have added the contact number to the black list by mistake. If so, it is impossible to send a message to that contact.
- The premium message access is disabled: If you have configured your phone to not send or receive premium SMS messages, you can also encounter this error when you want to send a premium SMS message.
- There are short code issue in T-Mobile: This issue always happen to the T-Mobile because of an error with the short-codes that were set to block. The T-mobile support can solve the issue.
You can try the methods we introduce as follows to remove this message.
In this post, we will show you how to free download Microsoft Excel 2019 for Windows 11/10/8/7, macOS, Android, and iOS devices.
How to Remove Message Blocking Is Active on Android/iPhone?
Method 1: Remove the Contact Number from the Blacklist
On your Android phone, you need to go to Settings > Messages > Blocked > Edit. If you can see the target number in the list, you need to tap Unblock next to it to remove it from the blacklist.
Another possibility is that you are blocked by the contact mistakenly. If you are not sure, you can give a call to that contact and see whether the call can be established. You can also use other method to communicate with the contact and make a confirmation.
This post will tell you how to download and install Windows 11 on Arm with ISO, as well as some related information about Windows Arm-based PCs.
Method 2: Enable the Premium Message Access
- Swipe down the notification panel from the top on your phone.
- Tap the Setting icon (the gear icon on the top-right side of the screen).
- Go to Apps > Apps.
- Click the 3-dot menu and select Special access.
- Tap Premium SMS Access.
- Tap Message and then tap Ask.
After these steps, you can go to send the message again and check whether the issue is solved.
In this post, we will show you how to download Windows 10/11 ISO for Mac and how to install Windows 10/11 on a Mac computer.
Method 3: Ask the Support for Help
If you can’t solve the issue by yourself, you can contact the support of the service provider for help. The professional can help you find the cause and fix the problem.