If you want to sign in to Microsoft Outlook 365 and use this free email service to send and receive emails, you can check this Outlook 365 login/sign-in guide. A free Outlook email recovery guide is also offered to help you recover deleted or lost Outlook emails. For more computer tips and tricks, you can visit MiniTool Software official website.
This Outlook 365 login guide teaches you how to sign in and log into Microsoft Outlook 365. You can use Microsoft Outlook 365 to easily contact others with emails.
Outlook 365 Login | How to Sign into Microsoft Outlook
- To use the free email service Outlook, you need to have an Outlook account or Microsoft account. If you don’t have one yet, you can go to https://outlook.office365.com/mail/ in your browser.
- On this page, you can click the Create one link to continue to sign in to Outlook.
- Under Create account, you can enter a new email account and click Next.
- Enter a password for your Outlook 365 account to create an Outlook account.
- In the Outlook 365 login screen, you can then enter your Outlook email account and password to log into Outlook. Then you can use it to create, send, and receive emails, etc.
Check how to repair Outlook (365) application and repair corrupted Microsoft Outlook data files on Windows 10/11. Some free Outlook repair tools are listed.
How to Recover Deleted/Lost Outlook Emails on Windows 10/11
Here we also introduce a free data recovery program for Windows 10/11 to help you recover deleted/lost emails or any other kind of files for free.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a professional free data recovery tool for Windows. You can use it to recover any deleted or lost files, photos, videos, emails, etc. from Windows computers, USB flash drives, memory cards, external hard drives, SSDs, etc. It is extremely easy to use and lets you recover data in 3 simple steps.
If you want to recover deleted or lost Outlook emails on Windows 10/11, you can check the simple guide below.
- You can download and install MiniTool Power Data Recovery on your Windows PC or laptop. Launch the program. On the main UI, you can click the Scan Settings icon in the left panel. Here you can select what you want to recover. For Outlook emails, you can only tick the E-mail file category. Click OK to save the settings.
- Back to the main UI, you can click the target drive and click Scan. If you don’t know which drive to scan, you can click the Devices tab and choose the whole disk and click Scan.
- After the scan, you can check the scan result to find the target Outlook emails that you want to recover. Check the needed emails and click the Save button to choose a new destination to store the recovered emails.
This Microsoft Outlook 365 login guide teaches you how to sign in for an Outlook 365 account and log into Outlook 365 to use this free email service to send and receive emails. A free method to help you recover deleted or lost Outlook emails is also provided. Hope it helps.
If you have other computer problems, you may find solutions from MiniTool News Center. For other useful MiniTool software programs, you can try MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, MiniTool MovieMaker, MiniTool Video Repair, MiniTool Video Converter, MiniTool uTube Downloader, etc. If you have any problems with using MiniTool Software programs, you can contact [email protected].