Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MTB virus is classified as a vicious Trojan infection. It lurks into the system through free apps, bad torrents, and spam emails. Once Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MTB virus is successfully installed, your PC performance is bound to drop drastically since it will take up a lot of system and network resources.
A hacker may be able to access all the data on your computer and take over its operation after deploying it on the system. Such threats should not be allowed to remain on the computer for long periods as they may cause irreparable damage.
When you run Windows Defender, you may find that there is a virus called Virus:Win32/Grenam.VA!MSR. Here is how to remove the virus.
Thus, many Windows 11/10 users want to know how to remove Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MTB virus. Continue to read.
Situation 1: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MTB Virus Is Detected as Software
The following steps apply if Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MTB virus is part of the software or if it is software, the user must uninstall the program. Your antivirus detection will show the exact file and its directory to see if it is part of the program.
1. Press the Windows + R buttons together.
2. Type appwiz.cpl in the Run Box and then click the OK button.
3. Now the Programs and Features windows will appear.
4. Find and remove all Virus:Win32/Grenam.VA!MSR related malicious programs.
Situation 2: Trojan:Win64/Spyboy.AC!MTB Is Detected as a Single File
The detected Trojan:Win64/Spyboy.AC!MTB might not be an installed Windows program but a single executable file hidden in your computer. If this is the case, you can delete it by finding the source of the file and deleting it from there.
1. Press the Windows + R buttons together. Type msconfig in the Run Box then click the OK button.
2. Click the Boot tab then the System configuration window will appear.
3. Choose Safe Boot, and check the network box.
4. Click Apply and OK button.
5. After booting into the said mode, go to the directory where Trojan:Win64/Spyboy.AC!MTB is located and delete it.
What to Do After Removing Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MTB Virus
Securing future and long-term security is another matter and certain measures need to be taken to ensure your safety. Every internet connection requires a secure firewall. It is an important tool for enhancing security and stopping online attacks.
Besides, you had better back up your important data regularly. You can recover them when you lose your data because of a virus intrusion. Speaking of backup, MiniTool ShadowMaker is worth recommending. It is an all-around and free backup software designed for Windows 11/10/8/7, providing you with a data protection & disaster recovery solution.
1. Launch this software and hit Keep Trial.
2. In the Backup section, select the backup source and destination.
3. Click Back Up Now to start the process right now.
To sum up, this post introduces what the Trojan:Win64/Spyboy!MTB virus is and how to remove it from your Windows 11/10. Besides, you can know how to protect your PC after removing the virus.