This post introduces how to reset or change Discord password on computer or mobile. If you are searching for some useful free computer software, MiniTool software provides free data recovery software, free disk partition manager, free system backup and restore software, free video converter, free video editor, free video downloader, and more.
“I forgot my Discord password, how to reset it?”
You can check the detailed Discord password reset guide below to help you reset your Discord account password when you forgot it.
Still, if you think your Discord account password is not secure, you can change Discord password. This tutorial also introduces how to change Discord account password on your desktop computer or mobile.
Discord Password Reset Steps If You Forgot It
If you forgot your Discord account password, you can easily reset the password if you know the registered email. However, if you don’t know the registered email, you can’t recover Discord account.
For Discord password reset, you can find a “forgot password” link in two places. You can click it to reset your password. Check the detailed guide below.
How to Reset Discord Password on Desktop/Mobile
- Open your browser and go to https://discord.com/login. You can find the “Forgot your password” link under Password section. Alternatively, you can also open the Discord app on desktop or mobile, and find the “Forgot your password” link.
- Type the email address you used to sign up for Discord, and click the Forgot your password link.
- Next you can log in your email and click the email from Discord for the Discord password reset instructions.
- Click Reset Password button in the email message. And it will open the “Change your password” page in browser.
- Enter the new password, and click Change Password This will reset Discord password.
If you forgot Windows 11 password, you can check the 6 solutions in this post to reset/bypass Windows 11 password. Also learn how to change Windows 11 password.
How to Change Discord Password on Desktop or Mobile
If you think your Discord account is not secure, for data security, you can change the login information. You can check the Discord password change tutorial below.
How to Change Discord Account Password on Desktop
- Open Discord app on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Click the gear-like settings icon at the bottom-left in the app window. It is near the headphones.
- Click My Account in the left panel. And click the blue Edit button next to your username.
- Click Change Password, and type your preferred new password in the New Password field.
- Finally, click Save button to save the new password for your Discord account.
Guide for Facebook account recovery. Learn how to recover your Facebook account if you can’t log in.
How to Change Discord Password on Mobile
- Run Discord app on your mobile phone.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Next tap the Profile icon at the bottom-right on iPhone, or tap the gear icon on Android. This will open Account settings page.
- Tap the account and tap Change Password. Then you will be asked to enter your current password and new password. Type the old password and enter the new password, and tap Save button to save the new password.
If you change your Discord account password on desktop, then your Discord account on your mobile will be logged out, and the same if you do the vice versa.
Discord not opening or won’t open on Windows 10? Solved with these 8 solutions. Check the step-by-step guide to fix discord not opening issue on Windows 10.
So, this is the detailed Discord password reset and Discord password change guide, hope it helps when you forgot your password or want to change the Discord account password.