If you can’t log into Facebook, this post offers instructions for how to recover your Facebook account. MiniTool Software not only helps users solve various computer problems but also provides some useful computer software like MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, etc.
This post mainly talks about how to recover your Facebook account when can’t log into Facebook. Check the Facebook account recovery guide if you forgot Facebook password, email, or phone number, or have other troubles in logging into your Facebook account.
Recover Facebook Account with Facebook Recovery Options
- You can open https://facebook.com/login/identify in your browser. Do use the device that you used to log into your Facebook account.
- Type the name, email address, or phone number associated with your account to search for the account you want to recover.
- Select the account you want to recover and choose a method to receive the verification code.
- Follow the instructions and enter the code to verify your account and reset Facebook password.
You can download Facebook app for Windows 10/11 from Microsoft Store, get Facebook for iPhone from App Store and Facebook for Android from Google Play Store.
Recover Facebook Account with Friend’s Account
- Log into your friend or family member’s Facebook account on a computer. Click the friend or family member’s profile at the upper-right to enter into his/her Facebook home page.
- Click the Friends tab and you can see all friends of his/her account.
- In the Friends list, find the profile of your account that you want to recover. Move your mouse on that account and click the three-dot icon below the profile. And click the Find support or report profile option.
- Select Something Else and click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the instructions to conduct your Facebook account recovery.
Recover Facebook Account If You Forgot Password
If you forgot your Facebook account password, you can check how to recover your Facebook password to get back your account.
Why Facebook logged me out randomly? Here are 6 solutions to fix Facebook keeps logging me out issue in 2022.
How to Recover Facebook Account without Email or Phone Number
If you have issues with the email or phone number that you used to log into Facebook, you might use an alternative email or mobile phone number that you’ve ever added to your account to restore your Facebook account.
You can also contact your email service provider to get back your email and then follow the ways above to do the Facebook account recovery.
You might want to download YouTube app on your Windows 11/10 PC, Mac, Android, or iPhone. Check how to get YouTube app for free in this post.
Best Free File Recovery Software
If you’ve ever deleted a file by mistake or lost some important files due to unknown reasons, don’t worry, you have a chance to recover the deleted or lost files.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery, the professional data recovery software for Windows, enables you to easily recover any deleted or lost data from Windows PC or laptop, memory card, USB flash drive, external hard drive, SSD, etc. It is a 100% clean program.
It offers an extremely intuitive interface and you can perform the data recovery in a few clicks. Take recovering deleted files from PC as an example.
You can download and install MiniTool Power Data Recovery on your Windows computer. Click This PC and select a drive that contains your lost or deleted files in the right window. Click the Scan button to start the scan process. Wait for the scan to finish. Check the scan result to find wanted files, tick them and click the Save button to specify a location to store the recovered files.