This article set forth by MiniTool Software Limited consists of two parts: where to download Epson printer drivers for Windows 11 and how to deal with its related errors or problems. It also involves how to connect an Epson printer to a Windows 11 computer.
Epson Printer Driver Download for Windows 11
When talking about Epson printer drivers for Windows 11, it must include how to download Epson printer drivers for Win11 or where to download Epson drivers for Windows 11. In general, there are four ways to achieve that.
#1 Search for Epson Printer drivers Windows 11 on Epson Website
First of all, you can seek Windows 11 Epson printer drivers from the official site of Epson. Just visit the Epson Support page and search for your printer. If there is a related driver available, it will show it and you can directly download the driver there.
#2 Get Epson Driver for Windows 11 with System Update
In the second place, if you fail to find a proper driver for your product to work on Win11, you can rely on Windows operating system (OS) update to get the target driver installed. Just move to Windows 11 Settings > Windows Update and check for available updates and install the updates.
#3 Epson Printer Drivers Download from Third-Party Web Page
Thirdly, you can also get access to the Epson printer drive Windows 11 on non-official driver download websites like DRIVERSOL.
- Go to this https://driversol.com/drivers/printers/epson this page.
- Select your Epson product there.
- On the next page, click the INSTALL DRIVERS AUTOMATICALLY or INSTALL DRIVER button.
- It will start to download the corresponding Epson driver Windows 11.
#4 Download Epson Printer Drivers for Windows 11 by Driver Update Tool
In addition to downloading from web pages or OS updates, you can take advantage of a reliable Windows 11 driver download software to help you detect the right Epson driver you need and download it. Thus, you don’t have to figure out which Epson printer driver for Windows 11 is the one you need by yourself.
Epson Windows 11 Drivers Related Questions
The following are some frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Windows 11 drivers for Epson products (printers).
1. Is a Windows 11 driver available for my Epson printers?
If Epson has a Win11 driver for your product, it will be available on the product’s support page. To find whether the driver is available or not, follow these steps.
- Go to the Epson Support page and search for your printer.
- You may need to choose Windows 11 in the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Check to see whether a Win 11 drive is available for your device.
If a Windows 11 driver isn’t available from Epson for your specific printer, you can install the simple drivers coming with the OS, which will be installed automatically when you connect your printer to the same network as the Windows eleven computer via Wi-Fi or directly connect your printer to the PC using a USB cable.
Where to download Canon printer drivers for Windows 11? What Canon printers are compatible with Windows 11? How to fix Canon printer and driver problems?
2. There is no Windows 11 driver for my printer or all-in-one on the product’s page. How can I use my product with Win11?
Just as mentioned above, you can install the simple drivers packaged with Windows 11 update. This is the guide.
- Power on the Windows 11 computer and connect it to the network.
- Connect your Epson product to the same network as the PC. Or, directly connect your product to the computer with a USB wire.
- Then, Windows 11 will automatically install the simple drivers for your Epson product.
- Navigate to Start > Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Printers & scanners.
- If the Windows drivers are installed properly, your Epson device will appear in the Printers and scanners list.
3. Windows 11 didn’t install a simple driver for my printer or all-in-one automatically. What should I do?
Just click the Add device button on the Printers & scanners page. Then, on the next page, select the Add device option behind your Epson product. It will start installing the corresponding Windows 11 driver for your product. When it is done, your product is ready to work.
4. How do I install the driver for my Epson scanner in Windows 11 ARM?
Windows 11 ARM will automatically detect your Epson scanner and install the appropriate driver when you connect your scanner and PC to the same Internet connection. A generic driver install will offer basic scan functionality and scanning needs a network connection.
5. How do I install the driver for my Epson printer or all-in-one in Windows 11 ARM?
Similarly, Windows 11 ARM will automatically detect your Epson product and install the appropriate driver when you connect your product and PC to the same network or when you connect your product to the PC with a USB connection, Internet is necessary for both connecting methods. The generic driver will provide basic print and scan utilities.
6. Are Epson full-featured drivers available for Windows 11 ARM?
No, currently, there are no full-featured drivers available.
Windows 11 Assistant Software Recommended
The new and powerful Windows 11 will bring you many benefits. At the same time, it will also bring you some unexpected damages such as data loss. Thus, it is strongly recommended that you back up your crucial files before or after upgrading to Win11 with a robust and reliable program like MiniTool ShadowMaker, which will assist you to protect your increasing data automatically on schedules!
You may also like:
- [Full Review] Windows Media Encoder and Its Alternative
- Video Game Movie Lists of Different Types: Best/Worst/Upcoming…
- [Answered] Does Google Drive Compress Videos? Yes or No? Why?
- [Review] About Bing Videos & How to Manage Bing Search History?
- [4 Ways] How to Save Twitter Videos on PC/iPhone/Android?