If you meet the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 on Windows 10, you can try the 5 solutions in this post to fix this issue. Each way comes with a detailed guide. For Windows system back and restore, data recovery, hard drive partition management, MiniTool software stands at the top.
Sometimes you may see an error message on your Windows 10 computer like this: “Something went wrong. Try rebooting your PC and then launch GeForce Experience. Error Code: 0x0003”.
GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 can be caused by several potential reasons, e.g. the Nvidia driver is corrupted, some Nvidia Services are not running, network adapter problem, GPU driver is compatible with the latest Windows update, and more.
You can try the 5 solutions below to fix GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 on Windows 10.
Download and use Microsoft Phone Link (Your Phone) app for Windows 10/11 to link your Android phone and PC to access all Android content right from the PC.
How to Fix GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0003 Windows 10
Tip 1. Force Restart Nvidia Services
If some of the mandatory Nvidia services are disabled, it might cause the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003. You can perform a force restart of core Nvidia services like Nvidia Local System Container, Nvidia Network Service Container, Nvidia Display Service, etc. to see if the issue can be fixed.
- You can press Windows + R, type services.msc and hit Enter key to open Windows Services application.
- Locate all Nvidia services in Services window, right-click one of them and choose Restart to restart the Nvidia service. If some the Nvidia services are not started, you can right-click them and click Start to start them.
Tip 2. Allow Nvidia Telemetry Service to Interact with Desktop
Besides, in Windows Services, you can also make sure the Nvidia Telemetry services are running and are allowed to interact with desktop.
- After you enter into Services screen by following the operation in Tip 1, you can find Nvidia Telemetry Container and right-click it to select Properties.
- Tap Log On tab and make sure Allow service to interact with desktop is checked. Click Apply button.
This Gmail download guide teaches you how to download the Gmail app on Android, iOS, Windows 10/11 PC, or Mac.
Tip 3. Reinstall Nvidia Components
In case some of the Nvidia components are corrupted, you can reinstall every Nvidia component including Nvidia driver to see if it fixes the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003.
- You can press Windows + R to open Run, type appwiz.cpl to open Programs and Features window.
- Find all the Nvidia programs in this window, right-click them one by one to choose Uninstall.
- Restart your computer and download GeForce Experience again and it will also automatically download and install the latest version of missing drivers.
- After the downloading process is finished, you can restart your computer again to see if the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is gone.
Tip 4. Fix Network Adapter Problem with Winsock Reset Command
You can also use Winsock Reset command to reset the network adapter to the default configuration to see if it can fix GeForce Experience error code 0x0003.
- Open Command Prompt Windows 10. You can press Windows + R, type cmd, and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Then you can type this command netsh winsock reset in Command Prompt window, and hit Enter to execute this command to reset network adapter.
Tip 5. Update Nvidia Graphics Driver to the Latest Version
- You can open Device Manager Windows 10. Just press Windows + X key, and choose Device Manager to open it.
- Expand Display adapters and right-click your Nvidia Graphics card to choose Update driver to update it to the latest version.
If you meet GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 in Windows 10, you can try the 5 tips to fix this issue.