There is a problem with your tablet driver is not a rare error. Many users have been bothered by this problem. If you also face this problem, do you know how to fix it? In this post, MiniTool Software will show you some useful solutions. We hope they can help you out.
Wacom tablet is one of the most popular drawing tablets all over the world. But some users report that they encounter the Wacom tablet driver issue when using it to draw pictures and receive an error message saying there is a problem with your tablet driver.
Yes, when you encounter this issue, you will be unable to use your Wacom tablet successfully. You need to take some measures to fix the problem. We will show you some methods in this post.
There are also some other Wacom-related issues like Wacom pen not working, Wacom tablet driver not found, and Wacom no device connected. These are three corresponding articles that can help you solve the issue:
- Is Wacom Pen Not Working in Windows 10? Fix It Easily Now!
- How to Fix Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found in Windows 10
- Top 3 Solutions to Wacom No Device Connected Error
How to Fix There Is a Problem with Your Tablet Driver on Windows?
The Ways to Fix Wacom Tablet Driver Issue on Windows
- Reinstall the tablet driver
- Delete all user preferences
- Restart Wacom service
Method 1: Reinstall the Tablet Driver
- Use Windows Search to search for device manager and select the first result to open it.
- Find the tablet driver you want to fix and then right-click it.
- Select Uninstall device and click Uninstall from the pop-out interface.
- After the uninstallation, you need to reboot your computer and then Windows will reinstall the tablet driver on your computer.
Method 2: Delete All User Preferences
- Go to the Wacom installation directory and find Wacom Preference File Utility. Then, open it.
- Click the Remove button under All User preference.
Method 3: Restart Wacom Service
- Press Win+R to open Run.
- Type msc, and then click OK or press Enter to open Service.
- Find Wacom service. Then, right-click it and then select Restart.
We hope these three methods can solve the issue you are facing. However, this Wacom tablet driver issue can also happen on a Mac computer. If you encounter this Wacom driver issue on your Mac computer, how to fix it? The following part will show you the answer.
How to Fix There Is a Problem with Your Tablet Driver on Mac?
You can also receive the error message of there is a problem with your tablet driver on a Mac computer when you want to use the Wacom tablet for drawing. It is also possible to fix this issue on Mac. This post will be helpful: What does the error message “There is a problem with your tablet driver” mean and how do I fix it?
This post shows you two methods, including reinstalling the tablet driver on Mac and making some other changes. If these methods can help you solve the issue, you can contact Wacom support for help.
We hope the methods introduced in this post can solve there is a problem with your tablet driver you are facing. Should you have any related issues, you can let us know in the comment. We will reply to you as soon as possible.