GoDaddy offers an email service that let you create professional business emails by using your domain. This post simply explains how to create a business email account with GoDaddy and log in to GoDaddy email. For other computer tips and tricks, you can visit MiniTool Software official website.
About GoDaddy Email
GoDaddy is a company that mainly offers Internet domain registrar and web hosting services. It also offers the GoDaddy email service that lets you create professional business email accounts using your domain. By using a domain-based email account, customers are more likely to trust you. It can also promote your business more effectively every time you send an email.
GoDaddy charges for email services per user. The cheapest GoDaddy email plan is Microsoft 365 Email Essentials which costs $0.99 per month for each email account. It offers 10 GB of email storage.
GoDaddy Email Login | Create an Email Account on GoDaddy
- If you don’t have a GoDaddy email and want to create one, you can go to email.godaddy.com to get to the GoDaddy email sign in page in your browser.
- Click the Get Started button under Don’t have GoDaddy email? This will open the GoDaddy email product page.
- Click Get Started and select an email plan like Microsoft 365 Email Essentials, Microsoft 365 Email Plus, or Microsoft 365 Business Professional. Pay for the email plan.
- Then you can create a professional email account with a custom email address that matches your domain on GoDaddy.
- If you already have a GoDaddy email account, you can enter your email address and password, and click Sign In to sign in to GoDaddy email.
Tip: Your GoDaddy account is different from your GoDaddy email account. You can’t log into GoDaddy email with your GoDaddy account. To sign up for a GoDaddy account, you can create a new account or sign in with your Google account. With a GoDaddy account, you can then select and purchase products from GoDaddy Company.
This post teaches you how to sign up for Yahoo Mail and log into Yahoo Mail to view/manage your emails. Also learn how to download Yahoo Mail for Android/iOS.
GoDaddy Email Login Office 365
- If you want to sign in to GoDaddy email through your Microsoft account directly, you can go to the Microsoft 365 sign in page on GoDaddy (https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365).
- Next, enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password like your Outlook email account, and click Sign In.
- Then you can click Outlook in the left panel to start using Outlook email on GoDaddy.
Here is the ProtonMail login guide. Sign up for this free email service to use it to manage your emails. Download ProtonMail mobile app for Android/iOS.
How to Recover Deleted/Lost Emails
To recover deleted/lost emails from your PC, you can try a free data recovery software program.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a professional data recovery program for Windows. It can recover any data including emails, files, photos, videos, etc. from your computer, USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, SSD, etc. This program helps you tackle various data loss situations, and even lets you recover data when the PC won’t boot.
Download and install MiniTool Power Data Recovery on your Windows computer and use it to recover Outlook PST files.
- Launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
- Click Scan Settings in the left panel. Choose what you want to scan and recover. For instance, if you only want to scan and recover Outlook emails, you can only tick the E-mail option.
- Go back to the main UI, select the target drive, location, or device, and click Scan.
- Check the scan result to find the target email files and click Save to choose a new location to store the recovered email files.