How to access iCloud on your Android phone to access your iCloud photos, contacts, emails, etc.? You can check the instructions in this post.
iCloud is a free cloud storage service provided by Apple to help you store your emails, photos, videos, contacts, tasks, calendars, etc. You can easily access and use iCloud on Apple devices like Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
However, how to access iCloud on Android? This post mainly explains this issue.
How to Access iCloud on Android – 3 Ways
Way 1 – Via iCloud Website
You can easily access your iCloud data by going to the iCloud website in your browser.
- Open Google Chrome and go to icloud.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password to log into your iCloud account.
- After signing in, you can access your iCloud photos, emails, contacts, calendar, and more. For instance, you can tap Photos to access the iCloud Photos app to view, download or upload photos.
Way 2 – Access iCloud Emails on Android with Gmail
If your Android device has the Gmail app, you can access your iCloud email account with the Gmail app. (Related: Download Gmail App)
- Open the Gmail app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap your Gmail profile picture.
- Tap Add another account and select Other.
- Enter your iCloud email address and password to sign into your account.
- Then you can check your iCloud emails on Android and reply to any email.
Way 3 – Add iCloud Apps to Android Home Screen
- Open Chrome, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open the iCloud web app that you want to add to the Android home screen.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top-right and select Add to Home screen.
- Enter a shortcut name and tap Add > Add to Home screen. Next time you can tap the iCloud app shortcut on the home screen to easily open it.
Free Data Recovery Software
If you need a free data recovery program to recover deleted/lost photos, videos, emails, files, etc. you can try MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a professional data recovery program for Windows. You can use it to recover any deleted or lost data (documents, photos, videos, emails, etc.) from Windows computers, USB flash drives, memory cards, external hard drives, SSDs, etc.
It can help tackle various data loss situations including mistaken file deletion, hard drive corruption, malware/virus infection, system crashes, etc. Its advanced version can even help you recover data when the PC won’t boot.
- Download and install MiniTool Power Data Recovery on your PC or laptop.
- Launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery to access its main UI.
- Select the target drive under Logical Drives and click Scan. You can also choose a specific location like Desktop, Recycle Bin, or a specific folder to Scan. To scan the whole device, you can click the Devices tab and select the entire disk or device and click Scan.
- After the software finishes the scan, you can check the scan result to find the wanted files, check them and click Save to choose a new destination to store the recovered files.
Tip: To only select specific file types to scan, you can click the Scan Settings icon in the left panel and select the file types like photos, emails, Word documents, etc. This will only scan and recover the selected file types, and it will deliver a faster speed than scanning the whole disk.