In this post, you can learn how to download and use Yahoo Mail app on iPhone/iPad, how to add a Yahoo Mail account to iOS Mail app, and how to fix Yahoo Mail on iPhone/iPad not working issue.
How to Set up Yahoo Mail on iPhone/iPad
- Yahoo offers a mobile app of Yahoo Mail for iOS devices. You can open App Store on your iPhone/iPad to search for Yahoo Mail. After you find the Yahoo Mail app in the store, you can install it with one click.
- After installing, you can open the Yahoo Mail app. Enter your Yahoo account username or email address and password to log into your Yahoo Mail account.
- Then you can start using Yahoo Mail on your iPhone/iPad. You can use it to send or receive emails right from your iPhone/iPad. You can also tap the Profile icon to add some other email accounts to manage them.
How to Add Yahoo Mail Accounts to iOS Mail App
Another way to use Yahoo Mail on iPhone/iPad is to add your Yahoo Mail account to the built-in Mail app on iPhone/iPad.
- Tap the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap Mail > Accounts.
- Tap Add Account > Yahoo.
- Enter your Yahoo email address and password to sign into your Yahoo account.
- Turn on the Mail option. You can optionally turn on other items you want to sync. Click Save to save the settings. Then your Yahoo email account content will be synced to your iPhone/iPad.
Tip: If you want to remove a Yahoo Mail account from your iOS devices, you can tap Settings > Mail > Accounts, select your Yahoo Mail account, and tap Delete Account > Delete from my iPhone to remove the Yahoo Mail account from your iPhone/iPad.
Fix Yahoo Mail on iPhone/iPad Not Working
If Yahoo Mail is not working on your iPhone/iPad, you may try the fixes below to see if they can help solve the issue.
Tip 1. Update your iPhone/iPad OS. You can update your iOS device to the latest version to see if it helps. You can go to Settings > General > Software Update to check if there is a new iOS version.
Tip 2. You can remove your Yahoo account from the iOS Mail app and re-add it to see if it can work well.
Tip 3. If the Yahoo Mail account is working in the default Mail app on iPhone/iPad, you can try to download and use the official Yahoo Mail app.
Tip 4. Try to sign out of your account and restart your device to log into your Yahoo email account again.
Tip 5. Enable the Cellular data option in the Mail app.
Tip 6. Update your Yahoo Mail app to the latest version.
Tip 7. Uninstall and reinstall the Yahoo Mail app on iPhone or iPad.
This post introduces how to download and set up Yahoo Mail app on iPhone/iPad, how to add a Yahoo Mail account to iOS Mail app, and how to fix Yahoo Mail on iPhone/iPad not working issue.
If you are searching for solutions for other computer problems, you may visit MiniTool News Center.
For useful computer tools from MiniTool Software, you can visit its official website. It provides MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, MiniTool MovieMaker, and more.