Do you want to create a signature in Outlook? Do you know how to change email signature in Outlook? This post from MiniTool shows how to create and change signatures in Outlook. Besides, you can visit MiniTool to find more Windows tips and solutions.
In Outlook, you can create one or more personalized signatures for your email messages. Your signature can include many factors, such as text, images, your business card, a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature.
You can create a signature in Outlook so that the signatures are automatically added to all outgoing messages. So, do you know how to create a signature in Outlook? If not, keep on your reading and find a reliable way in the below.
How to Create a Signature in Outlook?
In this section, we will show you how to create a signature in Outlook.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Open a new email message.
- On the Message menu, select Signature > Signatures. Depending on the size of your Outlook window and whether you are composing a new email message or a reply or forward, the Message menu and the Signature button might be in two different locations.
- Under Select signature to edit, choose New, and in the New Signature dialog box, type a name for the signature.
- Under Edit signature, compose your signature.
- You can also change fonts, font colors, and sizes as well as text alignment. If you need a more robust signature with bullets, tables, or borders, use Word to format your text, copy and paste the signature into the Edit signature box.
- You can also use one of the pre-designed templates for your signature.
- Then set the following options for your signature under Choose default signature.
- In the E-mail account menu, choose an email accounted to associate with the signature. You can set a different signature for a different email account.
- If you want your signature added to all new messages by default, select one of your signatures in the New messages drop-down box.
- If you do not want to automatically add a signature to new messages, choose None.
- If you only want to the signature appear in the messages you reply to and forward, in the Replies/forwards drop-down, select one of your signatures.
- At last, click OK to save the changes.
Please note that Outlook does not add the signature to the message you opened in Step 1, even if you close to apply the signature to all new messages. You need to add this signature manually to this message.
After all steps are finished, you have known how to create a signature in Outlook. But if you do not want to use the signature any more, do you know how to change email signature in Outlook?
Do you want to schedule an email in Outlook? How to schedule an email in Outlook? This post shows you the full guide.
How to Change Signature in Outlook?
In this section, we will show you how to change your signature in Outlook.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Choose File > Options > Mail > Signatures.
- Click the Signature you want to edit, and then make your changes in the Edit signature box.
- After completing, select Save > OK.
After all steps are finished, you have changed the email signature in Outlook.
How to create a group in Outlook? How to send an email to the group contact? This post shows you the step-by-step guide.
In summary, after reading the post, you may already have known how to create a signature in Outlook and how to change signature in Outlook. If you want to do that, try the above method. If you have any different ideas of how to edit signature in Outlook, share them in the comment zone.