If you want to send the same email to several people over and over, you can choose to create a group in Outlook and then send an email to a contact group. This post from MiniTool shows how to create a group in Outlook.
It is inconvenient for you to send emails to the same group of people over and over. In this situation, you can choose to create a group in Outlook instead and send them emails at the same time. Meanwhile, do you know how to create a group in Outlook?
If not, you come to the right place. In this post, we will show you how to create an email group in Outlook.
This post shows how to fix the error that Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments.
How to Create a Group in Outlook
Here, we will show you the way to create a group in Outlook. A contact group, which is also referred to as a distribution list, is a set of names you can add to an email message with a single action.
Now, here is the tutorial.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Then on the Navigation bar, choose People.
3. Then select Home > New Contact Group.
4. In the Contact Group box, type the name for the group.
5. Next, select Contact Group > Add Members.
6. You can select an option from the following three ones:
- Select From Outlook Contacts.
- Select From Address Book.
- Select New E-mail Contact.
7. Double-click each name you want to add to your Contact Group. You should see the names appear at the bottom of the dialog box.
8. Then click OK to continue.
9. You can also manually enter names to the Contact Group that aren’t already in your Outlook contacts by clicking Add Members and then choose New E-mail Contact from the drop-down menu.
10. After that, click Save & Close to execute the changes.
Once all steps are finished, you have successfully created a group in Outlook. If you want to create many Contact Groups, you can repeat those steps. Just be sure to give them names that you will be able to recall so you can add them to email messages.
After creating the Contact Group in Outlook, you may want to know how to send an email to the Contact Group. So, in the following section, we will show you how to send an email to a Contact Group in Outlook.
How to Send an Email to a Contact Group in Outlook?
Here, we will show you the way to send an email to a Contact Group in Outlook.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Open Outlook.
- Then select Home > New Email.
- Select To.
- In the Search box, type the name of the contact group.
- Then add the name to the To box by double-clicking it.
- After that, click OK to continue.
Once all steps are finished, you have learned how to send an email to a contact group in Outlook. In this way, you do not need to send the email to many people over and over.
It is common for you to come across the issue that Microsoft Outlook has stopped working. This post shows how to fix it.
In summary, as for how to create a group email in Outlook, this post shows you the reliable solutions. If you want to create a contact group in Outlook, try this way. After creating it, you can also send an email to a contact group in Outlook. If you have any different ideas of how to create an email group in Outlook, you can share them in the comment zone.