You can schedule an email when you are not available to send at the desired time or a particular time. Hence, do you know how to schedule an email in Outlook? This post from MiniTool will show you a tutorial of Outlook schedule email.
Can you schedule an email in Outlook when the desired time for you to send an email is not available? The answer is positive. There is no doubt that you can choose to schedule email Outlook. But, do you know how to schedule an email in Outlook? If not, you come to the right place. This post will show you the step-by-step guide.
How to create a group in Outlook? How to send an email to the group contact? This post shows you the step-by-step guide.
How to Schedule an Email in Outlook?
To schedule an email in Outlook, you can use the Microsoft built-in tool – Outlook Delay Delivery. You can use it to schedule an email in Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, and Outlook 365.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Open the Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the New Email button present in the top left corner of your Outlook window.
- Then you will see a new compose box window.
- Add your recipient’s email address in the To section。
- You can also add multiple recipients in CC and BCC fields.
- Next, write the subject line followed by your email message body.
- Then you can start with your scheduling process. Click on the Options button in the Outlook window.
- Next, choose Delay Delivery.
- You will get a pop-up on your screen. Under the Delivery Options section, select the date and time beside the Do not deliver before section.
- Then close the window.
- After that, click the Send button to schedule emails in Outlook.
Once you schedule the emails, it gets saved in the Outbox folder. These emails are sent according to the set time. After that, you have known how to schedule an email in Outlook.
However, when scheduling email Outlook, you need to pay attention to the following things:
- Your system should be switched on during the scheduled delivery time.
- The internet connection during the scheduled time should be active.
- Your Outlook is synced with the system’s date and time. So, make sure, the date and time are running properly.
The Advantages of Scheduling Email Outlook
In the above, you have learned how to perform Outlook schedule email. Meanwhile, what are the advantages of scheduling email Outlook?
- When your system is turned off, it also can send the email. So, it would be flexible.
- Save time. Send a flurry of emails between yourself and a recipient can take up a surprising amount of time. Sending later can help to reduce the back-and-forth thoroughly the day.
- It can also allow you to send emails when you are offline.
Apart from the above, it also has a lot of other advantages.
This post shows how to fix the error that Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments.
To sum up, as for how to schedule an email in Outlook, after reading this post, you may already have the answer. If you want to schedule an email in Outlook, try this method. If you have any different ideas of how to schedule an email in Outlook, you can share them in the comment zone.
User Comments :Post Comment