Can’t Uninstall Overwatch? How to uninstall Overwatch completely? How to delete Overwatch thoroughly? This post from MiniTool shows you 3 reliable ways to uninstall Overwatch completely.
Overwatch is a fun and popular first-person multiplayer game, developed by Blizzard Entertainment in 2016. The game receives regular updates and patches along with maintenance and new characters’ game modes.
But if you are bored with this game and want to uninstall Overwatch from your computer, you may find that you can’t uninstall it completely. In general, the reasons include the following ones.
- No uninstall option available.
- The application will not show.
- Overwatch is not currently deleted.
- Unknown errors.
So, in this post, we will show you how to uninstall Overwatch completely.
This post shows the Overwatch system requirements so that you can run the Overwatch on your computer.
3 Ways – How to Uninstall Overwatch Completely
In this part, we will show you how to uninstall Overwatch on PC.
Way 1. Uninstall Overwatch via Windows Removing Feature
To uninstall Overwatch completely from your computer, you can choose to use the Windows Removing feature.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Open Control Panel.
- Then choose Uninstall a program under Programs section to continue.
- In the pop-up window, find out the Overwatch and right-click it.
- Then choose Uninstall to continue.
- Then wait for the process to be finished.
- Once it is finished, press Windows key and R key together to open Run dialog.
- Type regedit in the box and click OK to continue.
- Then find out all entries and keys about Overwatch and delete them.
After all steps are finished, you have completely uninstalled Overwatch on your computer.
If you cannot find Overwatch available in the programs list, you may try other ways to uninstall Overwatch.
Way 2. Uninstall Overwatch via Blizzard Battle.net Desktop App
As for how to uninstall Overwatch, you can also choose to uninstall it via the Blizzard Battle.net desktop App.
Now, here is the tutorial.
1. Launch the Blizzard Battle.net App on your desktop.
2. Then click on Overwatch tab on the left panel.
3. Then click on the gear icon to open Options menu.
4. Scroll down to find Uninstall Game.
5. Then follow the on-screen wizard to uninstall Overwatch.
6. After that, open the Registry Editor window on your computer.
7. Find out all entries and keys about Overwatch and delete them completely.
8. To make sure delete Overwatch from your computer completely, search Overwatch on all computer disks. If there are, clear them thoroughly.
When all steps are finished, you may have completely uninstalled Overwatch on PC.
Way 3. Try Third-Party Removal Tool
To uninstall Overwatch, there is another available way for you. You can choose to run a third-party removal tool to uninstall Overwatch. In general, there are a lot of removal tools on the market, you can search online and choose any one you like. Then run it on your computer to uninstall Overwatch completely.
So, as for how to uninstall Overwatch on computer thoroughly, you can try the above solutions.
When playing the Overwatch game on your computer, you may find that its audio is stuttering. This post shows how to fix it.
How to uninstall Overwatch? How to delete Overwatch? This post shows 3 reliable ways. If you come across the error can’t uninstall Overwatch, you can try these ways. If you have any better solutions to uninstall Overwatch completely from your computer, you can share it in the comment zone.