The Seagate Iron Wolf Pro series of hard drives are designed with the idea of fast and reliable operation. It is a safe environment for storing your data (both private data and work data). Getting a Seagate Iron Wolf Pro is the smartest thing you can do to improve your data safety.
Seagate has 40 years’ experience in the field of hard disk production, which makes Seagate products the reliable storage media for people. It is no exaggeration to say that Seagate has dominated the data storage industry for many years.
By taking users’ data storage challenges into consideration, Seagate has released IronWolf and IronWolf Pro to help you achieve your goal. Today, my focus will be put on the latter – Seagate IronWolf Pro.
Overview of Seagate IronWolf Pro
The series of Seagate IronWolf Pro is actually designed to work with NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices. It is able to:
- Work in the environment with multiple users.
- Load disk constantly to deliver and record large amounts of data.
These users can upload and download data on a NAS system mounted with IronWolf hard drives.
The IronWolf NAS hard drives are featured with optimum reliability and excellent scalability.
What if you need to recover data from Seagate NAS hard disk drive? Please read this:
Most people haven’t heard of or just know little about Seagate 8TB NAS HDD, so we plan to talk about it and the corresponding data recovery.
By introducing advanced technologies (for example, AgileArray technology), this Seagate HDD plays a good role in the following aspects:
- Balancing work
- Minimizing energy consumption
- Reducing the operational wear
The balanced operation of the IronWolf disk is achieved through AgileArray feature by using a double balance system for data entry boards. The RV sensors are sensitive to vibrations generated by rotating discs; they are added to IronWolf hard drives in order to ensure the performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures.
Besides, the IronWolf Pro can also be worked for other tasks. For instance, it can be used as:
- A special disk for data backup within your PC workstation
- A workstation for special and significant projects, which demand huge space available in hard disk devices
Data security is a repeated but important topic. It’s essential to know the importance of data backup. Once a disaster happens, it is already too late to regret.
You Definitely Need A Good Hard Drive Disaster Recovery Plan.
The IronWolf Health Management (IHM) is designed for better drive health. The overall system reliability will be increased when IronWolf NAS hard drives are connected to the compatible NAS systems. Why? That is because the NAS system will be monitored all the time and users will be alerted when necessary.
What’s more, after you purchased and registered an IronWolf Pro drive, you’ll get a two-year Rescue Recovery Data Plan provided by Seagate for further protection. Then, you are allowed to access a global team of world-class data recovery experts in case that you run into any unexpected data loss.
In general, this Seagate HDD will keep you on schedule with 24×7 remote access, backup, and file sharing, so you can do whatever you want. Don't worry; it will keep pace with the growing data storage requirements.
- Seagate IronWolf Pro is a NAS optimized hard drive designed for the best possible user experience.
- The application of advanced power management helps to save energy and provide the proper power at a proper time.
- The IronWolf Health Management in the compatible NAS systems will work all the time to defend the security of your data.
- The RAID performance is optimized to work with NAS-aware Error Recovery Control, so as to maximize the responsiveness and uptime.
- The Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors are added to IronWolf Pro drive to manage multi-bay vibration for long-term consistent performance and reliability.
By working with partners, Seagate plans to add more features to the IronWolf product family in order to provide advanced NAS monitoring services through the IronWolf Health Management application.
User Comments :Post Comment