This article sponsored by MiniTool official website mainly introduces altogether six solutions for accessing Windows 11 BIOS settings. Most of them are easy to operate and time-saving. Read the details below and find the one that suits you most.
Are you running the latest Windows 11? Are you used to its new design and features? Do you like it? Do you know how to enter Windows 11 BIOS settings?
The easiest way to enter Win 11 BIOS settings is by pressing a certain key on your keyboard while booting up the computer. As for which key to press, it depends on your manufacturer. You can find it on the first splash screen when your start up your machine or your computer manual.
The below are the BIOS settings keys for some popular brands of PCs.
- Dell: F2 or F12
- HP: F10
- Lenovo: F2, Fn + F2, F1, or Enter followed by F1
- Asus: F9, F10, or Del
- Acer: F2 or Del
- Microsoft Surface: Press and hold the volume up button
- Samsung/Toshiba/Intel/ASRock/Origin PC: F2
- MSI/Gigabyte/EVGA/Zotac/BIOStar: Del
Yet, if you still do not know which key to tap, don’t worry, there are several other general methods that can help you get into your BIOS settings.
Can you use 32-bit programs on 64-bit Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and the latest Windows 11? How to get 32-bit programs to run on a 64-bit system? let’s see.
#1 Access Windows 11 BIOS by Shift + Restart
First of all, you can reach your Win11 BIOS by making use of the Shift key while restarting.
- On the sign-in or lock screen, press the Shift key on the keyboard and tap on the power button (or click on the Power option on the bottom right of the monitor). Then, choose the Restart option in the menu.
- When Windows 11 restarts, you will be shown the Advanced startup screen (Choose an option).
- Then, move to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > UEFI Firmware Settings and press Restart.
Finally, your computer will restart into UEFI/BIOS.
#2 Open Windows 11 BIOS Settings Through Settings
Secondly, you can launch Win11 BIOS settings from the Settings application.
- Open Windows 11 Settings.
- Navigate to System > Recovery > Restart now.
- Be sure to save your unsaved work and click Restart now.
- Then, go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > UEFI Firmware Settings and press Restart.
#3 Launch Win11 BIOS from Windows Run
Thirdly, you are able to get Windows 11 BIOS using the Windows Run command. Just open the Run box, input shutdown /r /o, and press Enter. If you want to enter your BIOS faster, just type shutdown /r /o /f /t 00 and click OK.
Then, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > UEFI Firmware Settings and press Restart to boot into system BIOS settings.
#4 Reach Win11 BIOS Settings with Command
Also, you can access Windows 11 BIOS settings with the help of command-line, CMD, PowerShell, or Terminal
- Open CMD, PowerShell, or Terminal.
- Type shutdown /r /o /f /t 00 or shutdown /r /o and press Enter.
- Follow the guide to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > UEFI Firmware Settings and press Restart to arrive at Windows 11 BIOS/UEFI settings.
#5 Get Windows 11 BIOS via a Shortcut
Finally, you can also access your Win11 UEFI/BIOS system using a shortcut.
- Right-click on the Windows 11 desktop and select New > Shortcut.
- In the Create Shortcut window, input shutdown /r /o /f /t 00 or shutdown /r /o for the location of the item.
- Then, just follow the instruction to finish creating a BIOS shortcut.
When you have successfully created the BIOS settings shortcut, just double-click on it and choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > UEFI Firmware Settings and tap Restart to boot your computer into the BIOS environment.
Windows 11 Assistant Software Recommended
The new and powerful Windows 11 will bring you many benefits. At the same time, it will also bring you some unexpected damages such as data loss. Thus, it is strongly recommended that you back up your crucial files before or after upgrading to Win11 with a robust and reliable program like MiniTool ShadowMaker, which will assist you to protect your increasing data automatically on schedules!
- Best Movies on Netflix: Horror/Action/Christmas/Comedy/Family…
- 8+ Video Compressors for Instagram Windows/Mac/Android/iOS/Online
- How to Compress a Video on iPhone Before/After Recording/Online?
- Best 360 Video Editing App to Edit 360 Video Free on PCs/Phones
- BitTorrent vs uTorrent: What Are the Differences and Likes?