Windows 11 Insider preview build 22000.194 ISO files are available now. This Windows 11 Insider preview build is much more stable now. If you want to get a Windows 11 ISO file now, you can just try Windows 11 build 22000.194 ISO. You can follow this MiniTool post to get it.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.194 ISO Files Are Available Now
On September 16, 2021, Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider preview build 22000.194. This is the final release of the Windows 11 Insider preview build before the official release of Windows 11. That is, Windows 11 build 22000.194 is the build that best matches the final Windows 11.
Shortly after that, Microsoft announced that Windows 11 Insider preview build 22000.194 is available as an optional update for all Windows Insiders if they are using an eligible computer in the Release Preview Channel. At the same time, Windows 11 Insider preview build 22000.194 ISO files are available.
Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider preview build 22000.132 ISO files last month (in August). For a long time afterward, Microsoft did not update the ISO files. Now, the ISO files are updated. It is good news. If you want to get Windows 11 final release earlier than others, one method is to download a Windows 11 ISO file and install it from USB.
This post shows where to find and how to download the official Windows 11 ISO file and install it on your computer.
Where and How to Download Windows 11 ISO Files?
Step 1: Go to the Windows Insider Preview Downloads Page
Windows 11 Insider preview build ISO files are not available for all users. You should be a member of the Windows Insider Program. After that, you can sign in to your account and access the Windows Insider Preview Downloads page to select a suitable Windows 11 ISO version.
Step 2: Select a Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO File to Download
1. Scroll down to the Select edition section and select a proper Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.194 ISO edition based on your situation.
2. Click Confirm to continue.
3. Select the product language.
4. Click Confirm to continue.
5. Click 64-bit Download to start downloading your selected Windows 11 Client Insider Preview build 22000.194 ISO file on your computer.
Step 3: Windows 11 ISO File Setup
After downloading the Windows 11 ISO file, you need to use Rufus to create a Windows 11 installation medium and then install Windows 11 from USB.
- Prepare a USB drive that has at least 8 GB of space and connect it to your computer.
- Use Rufus to create a bootable USB drive.
- Shut down your computer.
- Make sure the bootable USB drive is connected to your computer. Then, start your device into BIOS.
- Set your computer to start from the USB drive.
- When you see the following Windows 11 setup interface, click Next to continue. Then, follow the on-screen guide to complete the Windows 11 installation process.
Other Methods to Download and Install Windows 11 on Your Computer?
Of course, you can also use other methods to install Windows 11 final release on your computer.
Upgrade to Windows 11
The direct way is to upgrade to Windows 11 after you join the Windows Insider Program. After October 5, you don’t need to be a Windows Insider to get Windows 11. You can free upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.
Use Windows 11 Media Creation Tool
When the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool is available, you can download it and use it to create a Windows 11 installation USB drive and install Windows 11 from USB. You can also use this tool to create a Windows 11 ISO file for further use.