If you are trying to connect Bluetooth to your Windows 10, you may encounter the error that Bluetooth paired but not connected. So, how to fix the issue of Bluetooth paired but not connected Windows 10? This post from MiniTool shows you 2 reliable solutions.
Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard used for exchanging data between fixed or mobile devices over shot distances using short-wavelength UHF radio waves in the industrial, scientific, and medical radio brands, which is from 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz.
Bluetooth is managed by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group, which has more than 35,000 member companies in the areas of telecommunication, computing, networking, and consumer electronics. It also comes with different versions, such as Bluetooth 4.0, 4.2 or 5.0.
Bluetooth 4.2 and 5.0 are two different Bluetooth versions. But what are their differences? This post shows you the detailed information.
Bluetooth is a popular way to transfer files between two different devices. But some people reported that they come across the error that Bluetooth paired but not connected. It would be a frustrating thing.
And many people ask how to fix the error that Windows 10 Bluetooth paired but not connected. So, this post will show you how to fix the issue Windows 10 Bluetooth couldn’t connect.
2 Ways – Bluetooth Paired But Not Connected Windows 10
In this part, we will show you the solutions to Bluetooth paired but not connected.
Way 1. Restart Bluetooth Service
To fix the Bluetooth paired but not connected issue, you can choose to restart the Bluetooth service.
Now, here is the tutorial.
1. Press Windows key and R key together to open Run dialog.
2. Then types services.msc in the box and click OK to continue.
3. In the Services window, choose all Bluetooth related services like Bluetooth Handsfree Service or Bluetooth Support Service, then right-click them.
4. Choose Restart to continue.
5. Right-click Bluetooth services again and choose Properties.
6. In the pop-up window, change its Startup type to Automatic and click OK to save the changes.
Once all steps are finished, you can reboot your computer and connect Bluetooth device again to check whether the error that Bluetooth paired but not connected is fixed.
Is the Bluetooth icon missing from Action Center or taskbar in Windows 10? How to show Bluetooth icon? Get the answers from this post.
Way 2. Reinstall Bluetooth Driver
In order to fix the error that Bluetooth paired but not connected, you can choose to reinstall Bluetooth driver.
Now, here is the tutorial.
- Press Windows key and R key together to open Run dialog.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the box and click OK to continue.
- Expand Bluetooth and right-click your Bluetooth device.
- Then choose Uninstall device to continue.
- Next, click monitor and choose Scan for hardware changes to continue.
After that, the Bluetooth driver will be reinstalled.
From the above part, you can learn two ways to fix the error that Windows 10 Bluetooth couldn’t connected.
In this post, we will show you some easy and effective methods you can try to fix Bluetooth problems on your Windows 10/11 computer.
To sum up, as for how to fix the error that Bluetooth pair but not connected, this post has shown two different ways. If you come across the same error, try these solutions. If you have any better solution to fix it, you can leave a message in the comment zone.