This post introduces how to customize Quick Access Toolbar in Office apps like Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. If you mistakenly delete a file and want to recover it, you can use MiniTool Power Data Recovery to easily recover deleted/lost files from PC and other storage devices.
Microsoft Office apps contain a Quick Access Toolbar that contains various commands. The Quick Access Toolbar is independent from the ribbon tabs. You can customize the Quick Access Toolbar in Word, Excel, Outlook and Office apps. Check the detailed guides below.
How to Add a Command to Quick Access Toolbar
- To add a command that is on the ribbon to the Quick Access Toolbar, you can click the target command or click the group to find the target command.
- Right-click the command and click Add to Quick Access Toolbar option.
How to Add a Command to Quick Access Toolbar That Isn’t on the Ribbon
- You can click the down-arrow Customize the Quick Access Toolbar icon and choose More Commands.
- Select Commands not in the ribbon or All commands in the drop-down list of Choose commands from.
- Find the target command in the list and click Add button.
This post introduces the 10 best free email services/providers to let you securely send, receive, and manage your emails in business or personal life.
How to Remove a Command from Quick Access Toolbar
If you want to remove a command from the Quick Access Toolbar, you can right-click the command and click Remove from Quick Access Toolbar option to remove it.
How to Change the Order of Commands in Quick Access Toolbar
- You can click Quick Access Toolbar icon and click More Commands.
- Select the command you want to move under Customize Quick Access Toolbar, and click the Up or Down arrow to change the order of commands.
How to Add a Separator between Commands
- Click the Quick Access Toolbar icon and click More commands.
- Select Popular Commands in the Choose commands from list.
- Click <Separator> in the list and click Add button. If you want, you can click and Up or Down arrow to place the separator to the desired place.
This Gmail download guide teaches you how to download the Gmail app on Android, iOS, Windows 10/11 PC, or Mac.
How to Reset Quick Access Toolbar to Default
You can also open the Customize the Quick Access Toolbar window, and click Reset button and click Reset only Quick Access Toolbar to reset its settings to default.
How to Export and Import Quick Access Toolbar Customizations
- Click File tab, and click Options under Help.
- Click Quick Access Toolbar and click Import/Export. Click Export all customizations or Import customization file to export or import Quick Access Toolbar customizations.
If you want to customize Quick Access Toolbar in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Office apps, hope the guides above do some help.
We sometimes may mistakenly delete a needed file. If you also empty the recycle bin or press Shift + Delete to delete the file, then the file is permanently deleted. The way to get back this file is to use a professional data recovery software.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a free data recovery software for Windows platform. It enables you to easily recover deleted or lost files from Windows computer, as well as external drives like HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, and more. It is extremely easy-to-use and 100% clean. Even novice users can utilize this tool to recover the deleted/lost data with ease.
User Comments :Post Comment