In this post, you can learn how to recover Discord account after you delete the account. Also, learn how to recover Discord account without email if you forgot the email account. Not only provides computer-related tips and solutions, MiniTool also releases many useful free software for users.
If you intentionally or accidentally delete Discord account, and want to recover the Discord account, you have a chance to do it.
Case 1. How to Recover a Deleted Discord Account
After you delete the Discord account, the account is not deleted immediately, Discord is still pending the deletion. Your account will be in a pending deletion status for 14 days. You can log in your Discord account and check if you can see an “Account scheduled for deletion” dialog. If yes, then you can still recover the deleted Discord account, if not, then your account is permanently deleted and it can’t be restored anymore.
- Log in your Discord account on the desktop or browser app.
- If you see a dialog box that says “Your account is scheduled to self-destruct soon… are you sure you still want that?”, it means you can still recover the deleted discord account.
- You can click Restore Account, and it will conduct a Discord account recovery for you. After that, when you log into your Discord account again, your account is restored.
Case 2. How to Recover Discord Account without Email
If you forgot the email account that you used to sign in the Discord account, then the only way to get back your Discord account is to contact Discord support. You can go to https://dis.gd/contact to submit a request to address your problem. And Discord support service might help you get back your account.
Case 3. What to Do When You Forgot Your Discord Password
If you forgot the Discord login password, you can go to https://discord.com/login to enter the email address you used to sign in Discord, and click Forgot your password link. Then you can login your email and check the Discord email. Click Restore Account in the email to reset Discord password and recover your Discord account.
To Help You Recover Deleted/Lost Data
If you mistakenly deleted some files or unexpectedly lost some important files and want to recover them, you can use a free data recovery software.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is free data recovery program for Windows users. It allows you to recover any deleted/lost data from Windows computer and external drives like external HDD/SSD/USB/SD card. This application can help you deal with various data loss situations incl. system crash, disk error, etc.
The easy user guide is attached below.
- Download, install and launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery on your Windows computer.
- On the main interface, you can choose the main device category in the left column, and select the target drive in the right window.
- Click Scan button, and this data recovery application will start scanning data on the drive incl. deleted or lost files.
- After the scan, you can check the scan result, and find needed files. Check needed files and click Save button. Choose a new destination to store the recovered files.