- Please read the content below to learn how to fix the problem yourself in different browsers.
- If you have other disk, system, or data problems, please let MiniTool help you.
Reinstall Java Properly
- Open Control Panel on your computer.
- Choose to View by Category.
- Select Programs from the list.
- Click Programs and Features in the right pane.
- Look for the Java entry and select it.
- Click on the Uninstall button appeared now.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- Reinstall the software properly.
How to enable in Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to the settings menu.
- Click Tools and choose Internet options.
- Shift to the Security tab and click on the Custom level… button.
- Scroll down to find Scripting option.
- Look for the Scripting of Java applets under it.
- Check Enable and click on the OK button to confirm.
How to enable in Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome and click on the three dots icon (in the upper right corner).
- Choose Settings and look for Privacy and security.
- Select Site Settings under it.
- Look for the Content section.
How to enable in Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox and click on the menu button at top right (similar to Chrome’s).
- Click Add-ons and shift to the Plugins tab.
- Select the Java ™ Platform plugin.
- Click on the always activate button.
Reload the Page via Bypassing/Clearing the Cache
- Hold the Shift key and click Reload.
- Press CTRL + F5 simultaneously.
- Click on the three dots icon.
- Move your cursor to More tools option.
- Choose Clear browsing data from the submenu. (You can press Ctrl + Shift + Delete directly.)
- Select Advanced tab and choose All time for Time range.
- Check only Cached images and files under it.
- Click on the Clear data button below.
Remove Cookies from Browser
Remove cookies from Chrome:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete in an opening Chrome.
- Go to the Advanced tab and choose All time for Time range.
- Check Cookies and other site data.
- Click on the Clear data button.
There are 8 effective methods telling you how to recover deleted history on Google Chrome all by yourself.
Remove cookies from IE:
- Click on the Tools icon in the upper right corner.
- Navigate to Safety and choose Delete browsing history. (You can also press Ctrl + Shift + Delete.)
- Check Cookies and website data.
- Click on the Delete button.
Remove cookies from Firefox:
- Click on the menu button.
- Choose Options from the list.
- Shift to Privacy.
- Click clear your recent history.
- Select Everything for Time range to clear.
- Check Cookies and other things you want to clear.
- Click on the Clear Now button.