This post introduces a top VPN service named FortiClient VPN and offers detailed guides on how to download and install FortiClient VPN for Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS devices. For other computer tips and tricks, you may visit MiniTool Software official website.
What Is FortiClient VPN?
FortiClient VPN is a popular VPN client that allows you to create a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) using the SSL or IPsec VPN connection. Your connection is fully encrypted and all your internet traffic is sent over the secure tunnel. You can use this free VPN service to browse any content online.
Check how to download FortiClient VPN for Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS devices below.
FortiClient VPN Free Download for Windows 10/11 (64/32-bit)
To download FortiClient VPN for Windows 10/11 (64-bit or 32-bit), you have three ways to go.
Way 1. Download FortiClient VPN for PC from Its Official Website
- Go to https://www.fortinet.com/support/product-downloads in your browser to access the FortiClient download center.
- Here you can see FortiClient offers several editions: ZTNA Edition, EPP/APT Edition, FortiClient VPN, and FortiClient Endpoint Management Server (EMS) Edition. You can choose a preferred FortiClient VPN edition to download. To get the VPN-only version of FortiClient which offers SSL VPN and IPSec VPN, you can choose FortiClient VPN.
- In the FortiClient VPN section, you can click the Download button under the target OS you’d like to download this VPN for. Here we choose Download VPN for Windows and it will immediately download the FortiClientVPNOnlineInstaller.exe file to your computer.
- Click the downloaded VPN file to follow the instructions to install FortiClient VPN on your Windows 10/11 computer.
Tip: The FortiClient ZTNA Edition and EPP/APT Edition offer the installation file for Windows 64-bit and 32-bit. You can choose the corresponding version to download based on your computer’s version.
Way 2. Get FortiClient VPN for Windows from Microsoft Store
You can also download the FortiClient VPN app for your Windows 10/11 PC from Microsoft Store.
- Go to the Microsoft Store website or open Microsoft Store app.
- Search for FortiClient in Microsoft Store.
- Click Get in Store app and click Get or directly click Get in the Microsoft Store app to get FortiClient downloaded for your PC.
Way 3. Download FortiClient VPN from Third-party Websites
You can also download and install FortiClient VPN for Windows 10/11 from some authorized third-party websites. You can choose a reliable download resource.
This post offers an Avast SecureLine VPN review and teaches you how to download Avast VPN for PC/Mac/Android/iOS.
FortiClient VPN Free Download for Mac
To get FortiClient VPN for Mac, you can also go to https://www.fortinet.com/support/product-downloads, select your preferred VPN edition and click the Download button under MacOS to instantly download this VPN for your computer.
Still, there are some third-party authorized websites offering the FortiClient VPN Mac download service. You may find a reliable resource to download this VPN for your Mac computer.
How to Set up FortiClient VPN on Windows or Mac
- After you installed FortiClient VPN on your computer, you can open it and accept the disclaimer.
- Click the Configure VPN button at the bottom.
- Click the Remote Access tab in the left panel. In the New VPN Connection window, you can select SSL-VPN.
- Then you can configure the VPN settings and click Save to save the VPN connection.
- To connect to SSL VPN, you can select the VPN connection from the dropdown list on the Remote Access tab. Enter your username and password, and click the Connect button to connect to FortiClient VPN. To terminate the VPN connection, you can click the Disconnect button.
Download FortiClient VPN for Android Phones or Tablets
- You can open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for FortiClient VPN in the app store.
- Simple tap Install to download and install free FortiClient VPN on your Android phones or tablets.
Get FortiClient VPN Free App for iPhone/iPad
You can easily find and install FortiClient VPN APK from App Store on your iPhone or iPad. You can just open App Store to search for FortiClient VPN to download.
Is FortiClient VPN Free?
FortiClient VPN offers a free version and a paid version. The free version simply offers the standard secure connection across SSL or IPsec, web filtering, anti-malware protection, etc. You can just install the FortiClient VPN edition by following the guide above to get the free version.
If you want to access other advanced features of FortiClient VPN, you may choose to purchase an annual license.
This post introduces how to download free FortiClient VPN for Windows 10/11 PC, Mac, Android, or iOS. You can install this VPN on your device to use it to access any content online.
If you have other computer problems, you may visit MiniTool News Center.
For more useful computer software programs, you may visit MiniTool Software official website where you may find MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, MiniTool MovieMaker, MiniTool Video Converter, MiniTool Video Repair, and more.